Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Empty socket next to clutch pedal

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:18 # 1
OguzhanKucuk61
Greetings brothers and sisters
I leaned over to the part with pedals for my mop lighting and saw an idle socket next to the clutch pedal. I cannot share photos from mobile. That's why I give the link to YouTube. What is this socket? Where should it be attached? What kind of a problem does it not have?
Please click on the link and help, thank you.

Link
08.05.2020 20:18 # 2
BLACK LION
He's the clutch client. Look, Oğuzhancım, there is a hole on the clutch that he will enter, he is standing on him. Out of the slot, put it back again Smile

It detects that the clutch pedal is pressed and sends it to the electronic control unit.
The electronic control unit uses the signals it receives from the clutch sensor for:
It prevents the jolt by making some enrichment during the departures and provides comfortable departure.
Increases comfort in gear shifts, the amount of fuel injection during shifting is reduced, engine speed is limited, and overturning and vibration are reduced.
If the clutch pedal is depressed, it will disengage it if there is a cruise control.
Information is given during cut-off .
So something needed Wink

08.05.2020 20:18 # 3
OguzhanKucuk61
Thank you for your interest and knowledge.
I thought he would fit in that slot, but I wasn't sure.
And unfortunately I think that the sender has not been in place for a long time. Because there is everything you count. Shake at the start, uncomfortable in gear shifts Could it have harmed any parts of the car while idling? I will try to wear it, I hope I won't hurt
08.05.2020 20:18 # 4
OguzhanKucuk61
I put the sender back on, but I could not sit properly. I didn't want to force it. It seemed to rotate, but the teeth entered, pushing as if it had no meaning. It's not exactly. He took me to the master, but he did not care much. He said you did, you did. I said the duties of the client, brother what you wrote. He said it was the first time I heard from you. I said what would be useful, he could not answer. After that, I will not even replace this master with the air filter.
I am afraid that he will not be able to do his duty because I cannot sit down properly. A help please
08.05.2020 20:18 # 5
BLACK LION
If the button on the button is pressed and released, there is no problem if it is closed and opened. But if it is not fully seated, if it is loose, support it from the edges, take the anti-slip tape, wrap it around a lap or two. Check with your hand to see if the top of the pedal turns the button on and off.
08.05.2020 20:18 # 6
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = BLACK LION] When the button on the pedal presses and releases it will not be a problem if it is fully closed and opened. But if it is not fully seated, if it is loose, support it from the edges, take the anti-slip tape, wrap it around a lap or two. Check with your hand to see if the top of the pedal turns the button on and off.
[/ QUOTE]

Okay brother i will look By the way, what happened to our luggage shock absorber job?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”