Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Emergency: Steering Hydraulic Pipe Flow

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:31 # 1
Mehach
Hello, my car's problems are endless & nbsp; "C Just 600 TL last month there was a charge. The engine cover gaskets had changed because of the wet age, some sort of filter oil, etc. had been changed. 100.000 maintenance was done.
I noticed that when I was not driving the car for 4-5 days recently, more oil was poured under it than before. = "0" alt = "Cry" title = "Cry" /> said that when I went to the special service today, the steering hydraulic oil flowed. They said that the pipe had already been changed, that it missed due to pressure, and that if the pipe changed, there would be 340 TL. I'm tired now I bought this tool without any problems, but because of its lining, it's expensive or the service is deceiving me. Have they done the engine cover gasket replacement in vain last time? Does this pipe cost 340 TL? I saw the number 80 somewhere in the forum I searched for the pipe. By the way, when I said too much, they said let's solder and repair it, it would cost 15-20 TL. I'm waiting for your feedback. I have to decide until the past.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 2
yavuz25
You had replaced the steering oil pipe to the servo.?
08.05.2020 16:31 # 3
Mehach
No, it changed the owner before me, it doesn't look like it has changed in the service because the pipe is not metal. Do you think it is the solution to solder? As the current pipe is not very solid, I don't understand.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 4
yavuz25
[QUOTE = Mehach] No, it changed the owner before me, it doesn't look like it has changed in the service, because the pipe is not metal, I will put it here if I take a strange thing like a cloth wrapped around it tomorrow. Do you think it is the solution to solder? The current pipe is not very strong either, I don't understand.
[/ QUOTE]
may have been repaired beforehand. find a part in the service or if your budget is enough, have the 0 in the service. "title =" Wink "/>
08.05.2020 16:31 # 5
Mehach
By the way, the last time I went, I had the parking sensor installed. 1-2 days ago it was not working in snowy weather, constantly shifting in reverse gear. I showed it today, the bottom of the felt in the trunk was sweating so I couldn't use it in the winter, I unplugged it in cold weather, there is nothing to do, said dry. Could it be such a stupid thing, isolate it in some way, so what does it mean in winter? . Member
08.05.2020 16:31 # 6
yavuz25
[QUOTE = Mehach] By the way, the last time I went I had a parking sensor installed on the vehicle. 1-2 days ago it was not working in snowy weather, constantly shifting in reverse gear. I showed it today, the bottom of the felt in the trunk was sweating so I couldn't use it in the winter, I unplugged it in cold weather, there is nothing to do, said dry. Could it be such a stupid thing, isolate it in some way, what it means you will not use it in winter yahu "Cry" I lost my trust in this service .
[/ QUOTE]
would be such a ridiculous thing. How are people living as a master of God, in the world. May God not drop it. They are deceiving the man. Kneel on the wearer's head and either this will work or I will try to beat you, he will do what he needs to do or replace the error. "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:31 # 7
Mehach
I wish I could crash. When you become a woman, you do not know directly, you do not understand it. "Angry" Anyway, I'd better look at this pipe and the sensor elsewhere, but I can't trust it.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 8
yavuz25
[QUOTE = Mehach] I wish I could crash. When you become a woman, you do not know directly, you do not understand it. "Angry" Anyway, I'd better look at both this pipe and the sensor elsewhere, but I can't trust it. [/ QUOTE ] If you are a
woman, your job is old. Do not look elsewhere. "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:31 # 9
yavuz25
Do not leave the steering wheel but do not leave it hydraulically, it will cause bigger trouble for you.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 10
Mehach
[QUOTE = yavuz25] do not leave the steering wheel but do not leave it hydraulically, it will cause a bigger problem on your head. = "0" alt = "C o nfused" title = "C o nfused" />
08.05.2020 16:31 # 11
yavuz25
[QUOTE = Mehach] [QUOTE = yavuz25] do not leave the steering wheel, but do not leave it without hydraulics, it will cause bigger trouble. Do you add more. smiley5.gif "border =" 0 "alt =" C o nfused "title =" C o nfused "/>
[/ QUOTE]
is not a shame of course. Not to know not to know is a shame. When you open it, you will see a cover with a red steering sign on the left side. I heard that you should write power steering on top of it. Check in this way, maybe you are in the same place. "smileys / smiley2.gif" border = "0" alt = "Wink" title = "Wink" />
08.05.2020 16:31 # 12
Mehach
So what level should the oil be?

By the way, can friends in Isparta recommend a reliable master? There used to be Melik Bey (60de106), but I can't find it. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:31 # 13
yavuz25
[QUOTE = Mehach] So what level should the oil be?

By the way, can friends in Isparta recommend a reliable master? There used to be Melik Bey (60de106), but I can't find it.
[/ QUOTE]
It's best to add it to you master. "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:31 # 14
Mehach
[QUOTE = yavuz25]
It's best to add it to a master without you. "Wink"
[/ QUOTE]

Simple operations like adding oil & nbsp; I can do it myself. I'm not that stranger, I just didn't know where the steering fluid tank was, I told him I found it. Best of all, let me watch youtube videos is about the amount of oil addition.

Why is no one answering? I do not understand where the friends from Isparta went, I guess not many people in the forum suffer this connection.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 15
yavuz25
our readers are too small. "LOL"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”