Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

EMERGENCY .. SPEED INDICATOR DOES NOT WORK SOMELY !!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:27 # 1
MUHSIN
Hello friends,

My 2004 1.4 hdı look 206 vehicle, sometimes when the first run and go, the speed indicator does not work and the vehicle gets serialized when it presses the gas. Shaking occurs when I pull my foot completely out of the gas. By the way, it does not work in km counter. After 2-3 km, the speedometer is working again and everything returns to normal, which is very frustrating and negatively affects driving pleasure. Unhappy . What can be the problem? Thank you very much for your help. Meanwhile, I joined your new break. Smile
08.05.2020 20:27 # 2
crazysado
I think it may be from the Km reader, the gearbox should be a piece attached there, they will write in more knowledgeable friends.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 3
betaser
Hello, the speed and speed indicators did not work occasionally while I was on the road, and the STOP text appeared on my vehicle. You can find out if the malfunction is in the alternator and see if it produces 5 volts.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 4
MUHSIN
In the revival indicator, there is no malfunction, and it does not give a stop warning.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 5
MUHSIN
thanks. the speed indicator is the piece you think it is, it may be a problem with the speed sensor.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”