Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Emergency Insurance Continues

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:33 # 1
Aziz
The fuse in the motor part has been blown for 3 days. When I was crazy, the vehicle does not work. All the electronic parts are running. Starting, but the engine does not start. div> I had 20s when I first threw on it, I wore 20s, I went 5 km again, it was 10 minutes, when I was running, I got the same 25s as soon as I got it running. When I got on again, it threw the fuse again: (I have been in the last 40's, I will come to work, I will not be involved in the contact until now when I find out what it is and how it is attached. >
I give the picture as a link to make it look big.

08.05.2020 17:33 # 2
xpyhre
I looked through the booklet of my 206 gti car insurance number 26 is 10 or 30 amps. urgency ..... (injection computer - injectors - ignition coil - butterfly preheater - injection double actuator - lambda probe - fuel pump says anti-fuse.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 3
Aziz
Thank you very much, I would be very happy if you could scan that booklet and add it here. somehow I couldn't find it on the net.
08.05.2020 17:33 # 4
xpyhre
I do not have a scanner, unfortunately, it is the same as what I wrote. I looked at the picture you sent in the booklet. Insurance looked at number 26 from the booklet attached at number 26. It shows 10 and 30 amps as insurance. The duties are as I wrote above. I think there is a problem with one of the options related to the duties of the insurance written there. Also, there is a problem in the failure of the above insurance if one of the duties of the above insurance is found in the fault detection because it is the electrical part. He may have gotten the insurance out of him. You should have the vehicle connected to the machine in the authorized or private service, or you can have the pp2000 in front of the roadside assistance house. If you want, you can go to the service first and tell the situation as if the insurance number 26 in the engine section is constantly blowing. They lead there.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”