Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Emergency Indicator Assist :(

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:50 # 1
BurakCnR
Hello Friends, I decided to change the color of the indicator dial of my car and opened the dial, but instead of removing the bulbs with my solder because of the led bulb, I made the White LED instead, but the new LEDs I just soldered and soldered do not light up. I changed the leds I marked in red only they are not lit. Confused

08.05.2020 18:50 # 2
herry
dude you started a very risky business, first of all congratulations for your courage.
I do not think that it made an irreversible mistake, it is to check the soldering places fln right now I am sure that new leds are working.
08.05.2020 18:50 # 3
omera
LEDs have + and - directions. you must have put it upside down

08.05.2020 18:50 # 4
samet206
just like leds + - directions, you either used an incompatible material or failed to assemble the leds correctly.
08.05.2020 18:50 # 5
fætih
how is my bulb led? 99 1.6 xt.
08.05.2020 18:50 # 6
BurakCnR
I solved the problem, thank you guys. Because I applied too much solder to the leds, the leds were burnt out, I did the led again, this time, as you said, I did it by paying attention to the + and - directions, and the orange dial was white now, the hands were red too, I will upload the picture as soon as possible :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”