Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

EMERGENCY HELP I'M GOING CRAZY!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
06.09.2021 19:07 # 1
Toprak63
Friends, we are facing a problem that cannot be solved for 1 month, I wanted to write here last. There was a problem such as not eating and not walking, luckily we said it passed, the next day a malfunction occurred (GASOLINE LPG DIFFERENTIAL) there is no problem on normal city, flat roads when you see a slight slope. At high revs, it starts after 2,500 revs. Shaking starts in 3rd - 4th 5th gears. The car shakes like it cuts the gas. You press it as if there is something holding the car on the slopes. It has been 1 month, 3 coils have been tried, the coil spark plug has been changed, the speed crank sensor has been tried, the air filter has been tried, the map sensor has been tried, the throttle has been cleaned, the computer has been connected to the road, it does not show any malfunction, there is no problem on the computer. The catalyst was checked, it was checked whether it skipped the cents, the gears are normal, it was said that today the top cover will be opened last, I just talked to him and there is no problem. Everything is normal at the moment, LPG has been canceled. There are also those who say that we can't find the fault, we went to the brain shop, we went to the brain shop, he said, "Come in for 1 week," he did not speak clearly and did not look warmly. I live in Şanlıurfa, I went as far as Gaziantepe, this vehicle will make me lose my mind, someone help me. Please. 🙏

06.09.2021 21:25 # 2
talihsiz206
get well soon bro,.. have you had the egr checked?
06.09.2021 23:09 # 3
Toprak63
Yes, our masters will have it taken care of too, thank you very much. 🙏
07.09.2021 00:38 # 4
talihsiz206
my master brother had a brdodway, I entrusted it to him. We were three people in the car. The car was stuck on a slope that it would normally go without clicking, we dropped the passengers, the only driver was able to get out by stepping from the back and gaining speed. the car was helpless at points that needed power on the slopes. In my opinion, this is exactly the same as yours, his problem was solved with clutch maintenance. I didn't have it done, so I don't know the details, but it was the clutch, once the clutch was made, there was no problem. I recommend that you consider this. again get well soon
07.09.2021 08:45 # 5
Toprak63
I also have in mind the situation of being a pressure pad. When I asked the masters, they said he wouldn't do it like that, but I'll still have it opened and look, I hope we will find it.
07.09.2021 18:45 # 6
talip206
It seems to me that it has something to do with the pressure pad and clutch.
07.09.2021 20:00 # 7
sozuak
When the foot stops on the brake, the load is loaded up to the gearbox. There's a good chance you have a mechanical problem. It was a mistake that you did not search for the problem in the clutch and gearbox.
07.09.2021 20:09 # 8
noelabi
I had a similar problem, it turned out that the problem was with the fuel pump. I recommend that you get it checked.
07.09.2021 23:19 # 9
Toprak63
Friends, I am reading what you wrote, I am following, thank you for your ideas, this is important for me, we are waiting for the vehicle to be released tomorrow, the top cover settings have also been made, the vehicle is still the same, there is no change. I will take into account what you said.
10.09.2021 07:11 # 10
Berkay Erdinc
I would first check the plug of the knock sensor and if there was no problem with the plug, I would replace the sensor. This sensor stays at the back of the block, just below the intake manifold, so even though it is an unknown sensor, it creates similar problems when it fails.
Even if LPG is having the same problem, I would definitely check the pressure of the gas pump.
I would check the petrol injectors again.
Make sure the adaptation is done after the Map sensor etc. sensors are changed.
Of course, think carefully before you change the part, research it, and then decide. Because your expenses will increase gradually, your patience will run out at the same rate, get well soon
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”