Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Emergency Help About Peugeot 206 Clutch Clutch

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:54 # 1
samet206
Hello friends, I had a problem with clutch, was missing, was skipping, I went to the service, I said that I knew this when I was going to change the clutch plate. Kidnapping, cartridges in gears are gone, the gears are comfortably restored, but I lift my foot halfway from the clutter, before I get to grip, I pull my foot from the brake to give the gas vibrate like the gear knob. when shooting, there is a tremor in the middle, there is a load on the clutch, you are doing half the degradation, it is what I did before, I did not see a vehicle vibrating in the middle before I came to the full grip, I did not see that the gearbox (gear lever) was shaking, what is the problem, the man claims that there is nothing. If the gear knob is swinging, it will be the same thing. Also, if you know a familiar fatherly service who understands the situation that does not cause any problems within the borders of Bursa, please advise. samet206 2014-12-04 13:03:57
08.05.2020 18:54 # 2
samet206
Current Friends.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 3
suppor
1 week ago, I changed the pressure pad, that the gear knob was playing in me, I said that I would take a test. Then the next day I went, it was like it used to be
I did not have the tremor event, a clutter like tisss was removed while the clutch was like cotton, the clutch was like cotton, and I was able to do it when I shifted the gears in the bottom and now I am pressing until the bottom

I mean, when you collect them, you don't miss out on me.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 4
Mnc106
In the small industry there are provincial and auto ilhan master peugeot and citroen, they have a lot of certificate certificates.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 5
samet206
[QUOTE = Mnc106] There are provincial and auto in the small industry ilhan master peugeot and citroen have a lot of certificate certificates if you want to be good at work, not a friend or a stingy person, I'm very pleased [/ QUOTE]

Thank you, my teacher, I will consent to give the right to get the job done properly. There will be no problem in that direction.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 6
samet206
[QUOTE = suppor] 1 week ago, I changed the pressure pad, that the gear knob was playing in me, I said to get a test, I'm throwing it, I'm throwing 3 gear in gear, I smell veteran in gear, I am playing, I'm pulling back, I thought I felt like you got up with my gear, I said I did not want to be a master or not, or I did not want to name it with my gear. Didn't you put this gear connected? Then I went the next day.
I did not have the tremor event, a clutter like tisss was removed while the clutch was like cotton, the clutch was like cotton, and I was able to do it when I shifted the gears in the bottom and now I am pressing until the bottom

I mean, when you collect them, I don't miss the biscuit.

Maybe for your answer, thank you. My vehicle is shaking on departures. Volant was going to be grinded. I didn't measure it. shaking, zangır zangır how much gas I give, I don't like to shout, it tells me my vehicle for 3-4 years why I passed it, why does the clutch gear vibrate?
08.05.2020 18:54 # 7
suppor
I do not have anything to do with the flickering of the clutch, the shifting of the gear, because my car has gotten a tremble until the clutch clutches, it was like cotton now. I do not understand, this gear was not like that, I fix it.

However, your master may not want to do it on the street, but the master heleki that gear is strange to play.
Get on top of the master, cut your money if necessary!
08.05.2020 18:54 # 8
samet206
Well, it makes a vibration in grip, my car even plays the gear lever from the vibration of the clutch to the engine at that moment, it does it at the first start, it stops when it gives off gas, not while driving. the problem is that the vehicle vibrates too much when it comes to clutch in 1st gear and this situation is normal, it is said to give a little more gas, it will be corrected. Anyway, let's see it Monday. Is it normal as it says? If this is not the case, I forgot when I know it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”