Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

emergency help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:34 # 1
Guests
mrb friends 1 hour ago, a small accident happened to my head I applied light blue on the rear wheel fender to the accent blue brand vehicle, the white paint of my car came out against the vehicle, there was this stain on the area until it was mixed, the bidet light paint was lifted, the opposite vehicle wants it to be built in the service since it is a 2013 model. I have a familiar body painters, but I don't know the service prices.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 2
MuRaTTTT
[QUOTE = MehmetYnk] mrb friends 1 hour ago a little accident happened to me accent blue brand car I applied lightly to the fender on the rear wheel, my bnm came against the white paint of my vehicle, there was this stain on the area until the blend of light, the paint was removed against the vehicle 2013 model is I want to be done in the service for the normal body painters are familiar but I do not know the service prices, do you think I would be happy if there is a help if anyone comes to know or what cost [/ QUOTE]

or no problem at all.
Service prices are extremely high. They keep the labor cost high. Look for compromise. Service maybe even replaces the part to earn money.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 3
Aziz
Get well soon. A little guidance to you. First of all, I do not have a caste to the other party, but as you understand, you will not get it from traffic insurance. "If you want to have it done in the service with traffic insurance, because we are going to ask for 500 TL for 100 TL work". Do not hesitate to offer a damage record on the vehicle, maybe you will get it done by the master you call it familiar :) I think it is not a bad situation.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = MuRaTTTT] [QUOTE = MehmetYnk] mrb friends 1 hour ago, a little accident happened to my accent blue brand vehicle, I applied lightly to the fender on the rear wheel. Since the opposite vehicle is a 2013 model, it wants to be done in the service. Normal body painters are familiar, but I do not know the service prices. great history or nothing, no problem.
Service prices are extremely high. They keep the labor cost high & nbsp; see compromise. Service maybe even replaces the part to earn money.
[/ QUOTE]

thank you I got it, see you tomorrow we'll see the man and the insurance was missing in the car.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = Aziz] Get well soon. A little guidance to you. First of all, I do not have a caste to the other party, but as you understand, you will not get it from traffic insurance. "If you want to have it done in the service with traffic insurance, because we are going to ask for 500 TL for 100 TL work". Do not hesitate to make a proposal, maybe the vehicle will be damaged. For a mixed place, the service will produce a lot of trinkets, so if I get 300 500 for that place, whatever it means, I will recommend you to take out the insurance and get a report tomorrow.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 6
Aziz
[QUOTE = MehmetYnk] [QUOTE = Aziz] Get well soon. A little guidance to you. First of all, I do not have a caste to the other party, but as you understand, you will not get it from traffic insurance. "If you want to have it done in the service with traffic insurance, because we are going to ask for 500 TL for 100 TL work". Do not hesitate to make a proposal, maybe the vehicle will be damaged. For a mixed place, the service will get lots of trinkets, so if I get 300 500 for that place, whatever it will be, I will recommend you to take out the insurance and report it tomorrow.
[/ QUOTE]

< div> Actually, it does not depend on her employment, after all, we are taxpayers who have paid some money and have insurance as a result. Pasha Pasha will benefit from insurance or you are not obliged to pay cash while stopping the damage of the other party from insurance.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 7
plawert
Friends, after all, there was an accident, but the man on the other side needs to be entitled, if the vehicle is zero, so put yourself in his place, he does not want to have a loss of damage, and if he comes to his job naturally, my friend shows the opposite side and waited for you to make an insurance, so if someone does not understand it, there is no photo. I would have been able to sue you with those photos and I hope you wouldn't expect you to take out insurance.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 8
Aziz
[QUOTE = plawert] Friends have an accident as a result, but the man on the other side needs to give the right to zero, so if he comes to his job, he says that he would have understood my friend against him and waited for you to make an insurance. I mean, if you could take a photo at the time of the accident, he could sue you with those photos. I hope he wouldn't expect you to take out insurance. You crashed my slave how I want it to be made, I shouldn't get in your way, yes we crashed, we are flawed, we are embarrassed, we are sad, but I should take advantage of my rights. (no insurance is a separate problem, plus a defect, but) if everything were normal. Brother, go do it anywhere you want. My insurance will pay the point. :)
08.05.2020 17:34 # 9
plawert
[QUOTE = MehmetYnk] [QUOTE = Aziz] Get well soon. A little guidance to you. First of all, I do not have a caste to the other party, but as you understand, you will not get it from traffic insurance. "If you want to have it done in the service with traffic insurance, because we are going to ask for 500 TL for 100 TL work". Do not hesitate to offer a damage record on the vehicle, maybe you will get it done by the master you know. In fact, even if it is up to me, that is, the service for a single place will produce a lot of trinkets, so if I get 300 500 for that place, whatever it will be, I will recommend you to take out the insurance and make a report tomorrow. /> I did not say that you already said bad or something. If the water comes to the work in the interpretation, I got stuck in it and stated that the approach of the person who has a zero vehicle would be normal in this way, but it would not be clear where the accident would occur.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 10
emre_akdag
You don't have to pay money to the other party. ver whatever the license of the traffic policy and license photocopy do whatever .. do not give money ..
08.05.2020 17:34 # 11
samet206
You Do Not Have To Pay Money Exactly If you have a valid Traffic Insurance, it means no problem, go to the service, your insurance will cover the cost. In this way, I would offer suggestions. You do not want to stay in the queue, it both grows and records the damage, and you pay more money when you have the advantage to get the insufficient advantage on both sides, but the opposite party & nbsp; If you want to have it done by hand and if you say it is a service, if you say it will be done by hand, if you say I will have it done, I will get it done with a luck.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 12
Barut
[QUOTE = samet206] Exactly You Don't Have To Pay Money If you have a valid Traffic Insurance, it means no problem. You do not want to stay in the queue, it both grows and records the damage, and you pay more money when you have the advantage to get the insufficient advantage on both sides, but the opposite party & nbsp; If you want to have it done by hand and if you say it is a service, if you say it will be done by hand, if you say I will have it done, I will get it done with a luck.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 13
Guests
thank you everyone interested friends we solved the problem
08.05.2020 17:34 # 14
Aziz
Again get well soon
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”