Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Emergency assistance

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
07.12.2020 16:29 # 1
Bayrambugra
Hi guys, my vehicle, 2004 206 petrol xline. I washed my car with pressurized water at the petrol station without opening the hood. After washing, the fault burned and started to stall. Motor runs jerky. I took it to the industry and they connected it to the computer. They could not enter the brain of the vehicle, said ecu does not respond. The master said water has gotten to his brain, he ripped it off, dried up, it did not seem like much water had escaped, the sockets were dry. They said there was nothing else to do. They said, go drive for half an hour and an hour. Now I have been driving for half an hour, still the same, what should I do?
07.12.2020 20:35 # 2
bursae16
What was the engine temperature when you washed the car? If you have washed it in case of high engine temperature, there is a possibility of the cylinder gasket, piston liner shearing.
08.12.2020 09:10 # 3
Bayrambugra
No, it wasn't hot.
08.12.2020 09:15 # 4
sonerkyl
Professor, the general reason for this is that ecu (engine brain) sockets seem to be dry, but there may be problems in the installation - such as broken pins or cables, oxidation. One place can be chassis or there may be problems in the vehicle's electrical chassis.
08.12.2020 09:33 # 5
Bayrambugra
Let's see as you said, hopefully. The thing called eku is very expensive and it will not cost us for no reason, I hope.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”