Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

emergency aid in different types of gas and gas

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:04 # 1
memo32
Hello friends

We have 206 models with 1.4 models of automatic lpg

Works differently on gas and gas in my car in the morning or when the engine is cold

In the morning, I usually try to warm the engine when the engine is cold, and it works on gasoline, sometimes it turns out to be unregulated, sometimes it does not hit the gas, it knocks and stops, I keep the speed high by pressing the gas, sometimes it stops when I shift into gear and keep moving.
If I press the gas in the car, there is no traction, but when it comes to the temperature to switch to LPG, it passes to LPG and the vehicle freezes normally.

The maintenance of the vehicle was new, I replaced the 191,000 km spark plugs
He changed his bob by the special service, but it is not happening, I gave the bob back and I could not find the problem in the service and other services I went to continuous maintenance konya
Waiting for your suggestions, help, friends
08.05.2020 20:04 # 2
sonerkyl
firstly teacher lpg transition temperature min. Have it 35 degrees. There is no problem when the engine gets hot, right? in my car :) If you give off gas in the morning at the first start, there is no problem in the gasoline last year. There is also one thing that I pay attention to. my suggestion is throttle cleaning and adaptation i will get it done as soon as i have done it and this problem is a problem of many peugeot users.
08.05.2020 20:04 # 3
memo32

I went to my veteran exactly the same at night temperature, I had a new one at 35 and I changed the gas in my brain and in my entrepreneurs until 8 months ago, but this problem started to appear in the cold.

When I go to the gas, there is no problem, but the problems I said about gasoline can be cleaned like I said.

08.05.2020 20:04 # 4
sonerkyl
Actually, we have to remove it and clean it. For example my teacher did not do it this morning, he is hanging out according to his head :)
08.05.2020 20:04 # 5
memo32
Just like I have to try to clean it in the shortest time according to your head.
Nobody lives other than us, I suppose :)
08.05.2020 20:04 # 6
ersinyildiz
I also had similar problems. If there is half a tank in the vehicle, I would like to take a few supplements on top of a half tank and try it for a few days. I solved it that way.
08.05.2020 20:04 # 7
memo32
I keep it from the top of the quarter warehouse, I did not let the heat burn, but I will try it when I buy it
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”