Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

emergency aid

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:44 # 1
hasiko
Hello friends. I have a 2007 model 206 sw. vehicle diesel. About 15 days ago, the pressure pad has changed the timing. When I left the car park back and forth the next day, I was startled by the sound of the axle. the axle dismantled, looked at the balls, lubricated and said the problem was solved. The problem with the vehicle was fixed, but at this time, there was a problem of shifting back and forth in 3-4-5 gears in the vehicle. I went to the master again, I explained the situation, I ate the brush as if it were wrong. This event is very natural, all the vehicles have been tested and there is no problem. But believe me, there was no problem in my car. The car has become this after the press brake and triker. In addition, if there are masters in Ankara that you can really call and recommend, you can expect painful help ...
08.05.2020 16:44 # 2
hasiko
güncelll
08.05.2020 16:44 # 3
muratoner
Well, my brother, as I told you, let me tell you what I have done. The event you are telling me when the timing belt reaches the cent. Information. Find a good master.
As you drive, the problem grows, for example, the fuel of the vehicle increases, the vehicle & nbsp; has difficulty to go and makes a tremor.
08.05.2020 16:44 # 4
eruditer
friends, I would be glad if there is an early reply.I did not care that my car 307 2006 model comfort model gave a mistake in December as engine man syst faulty. I changed the same error again. When the car gave the b error, the tachometer suddenly rises from 700 to 1500. What is your opinion and what can I do?
08.05.2020 16:44 # 5
hasiko
güncelll .... Reviews
08.05.2020 16:44 # 6
hasiko
I don't know much about the timing. There is no problem in the pull of the vehicle. back and forth motion and shaking only in gear ...
08.05.2020 16:44 # 7
hhuzun
a friend here also happened to change the engine belt and put a small part in & nbsp; all changed again. maybe a small piece & nbsp; maybe they might have screwed down
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”