Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Emergency aid

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:26 # 1
escape82
hi friends I would ask for help in a matter of 206 xs fog lights of my car xeonon alone 2 has not been lit for 3 days 2 electricians & nbsp; I took it, someone couldn't do it. They said we had to remove the bumper to remove the fog in 2 objects.
08.05.2020 16:26 # 2
ose

The bumper does not need to be removed. You can unscrew the clips of the front part of the hood in the fender (they say fiber with the tongue of the bodywork) & nbsp; disassemble the fog lamp. For the left fog, you may need to remove the box with the most air filters and the downward-going pipe. If you need to remove the bumper, go to another electrician. Some of the link below will give you an idea. For left fog. The other side is simpler.

< edited> ose 2011-12-13 00:28:31
08.05.2020 16:26 # 3
by_imp
When I find the subject, let me ask about my headlights when I first turn on the xenon, the headlight is very low, they are burning, go go open, I wonder what the reason is I guess aku but
08.05.2020 16:26 # 4
ose
[QUOTE = by_imp] Let me ask you when I find the subject, when my headlights xenon first act, the headlight is very low, they are burning, go go it hurts. Xenons work like that. First hoarse then opens fully. As you know the pre-extractors, the light increases more and more. Since the xenons draw a lot of electricity, the xenon engine first charges the electricity and then gives it to the ampoule with all the power.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”