Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Emergency aid!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
11.07.2021 13:45 # 1
Enez
Hello friends, I have a 2018 model Allure 2008, and the start stop does not work and the engine failure warning appears on the screen with the key sign. In the first contact, it says engine failure, have the vehicle repaired, but nothing is seen when connected to the computer, there is no problem in going. After I changed the left front ball bearing, what could it be, what should I do? There is no appointment in the service, is there a reliable master? it says no or is it true Enez2021-07-11 13:48:39
11.07.2021 22:30 # 2
DeiviD
Get well soon, what is the situation now, did you specify the battery brand, did you change the battery? My electrician friend told me that fluctuations in battery amps cause electronic malfunctions. It was the first thing that came to my mind. There may be something from the insurance, I couldn't establish a connection with the ball change, I hope you can find the problem.

12.07.2021 02:23 # 3
Enez
My car Peugeot partner 2013 panel van does not lock its doors from the remote, it opens the doors. I wonder where is my problem C onfused
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”