Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

EMERGENCY AID 206 :(

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:17 # 1
Racon34
I had a minor accident with my friends, I bought it from the master yesterday.I got an hour after I got the car temperature and finally the stop lamp turned on, I immediately left the car without stopping the car, and the temperature fell between 100 and 95. I immediately conveyed the situation to the master and this was exactly what they said to me. At the time, he said that he had a hard time and the gasket gasket was burned. In the winter, you should not notice it, and the temperature of the roller was increased, and the temperature of the gasket was increased. yes, the temperature was traveling in the 90s but there was never a situation by the way, the car was waiting for your ideas in full automatic 2003 xt. Cry
08.05.2020 19:17 # 2
sonerkyl
get well hodja. First, have a look at the vehicle's thermostat. You have to say that there is water reduction, this is the reason why you should look at it first. If there is LPG, look at the connections of the connected water pipes of the LPG regulator. The radiator pipes of the vehicle may lose their properties due to expansion in time and escape water. It is strange to say that the gasket is burned without checking the master. (my previous vehicle was focus tada water was missing, I was looking at it, I was looking at it, there was nothing, the master also checked it, he said the gasket was burned, etc. I also said that when the engine was hot, I said that it was maintenance under the lpg water system. There was no water incontinence.)
08.05.2020 19:17 # 3
Racon34
First of all, thank you very much for your help. I was the one who took delivery of the car yesterday, I was working, I was working, when I came home, I looked at the car, I immediately noticed that the car does not pass the LPG, immediately went to the master, went to the room where he had the room, and took the LPG pipes there, then he said he was not hungry and the car was not open. it is half an hour after it and the vehicle is hot, it is a problem with the LPG. There may be solutions that we found and found us
08.05.2020 19:17 # 4
sezar206
Brother, go to another master, empty the antifreeze in the radiator, add the full water, try it, then go into the gasket. When I bought the vehicle, the temperature was rising, the master gasket will change. I added some water instead of Antufri. When you put a full antifreeze on the pejo, the temperature will be high. 1 If I mix it with 1.5 liters of water, I will not. Very comfortable tool. First find the eu leak .. The water of the car burning the gasket will be like mud and look at it. If the water is normal, it has nothing to do with. I think you change that master. What did he do as maintenance. Maybe they added water, they did not get the air, the vehicle is overheating.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 5
Racon34
Unfortunately, if you solve the malfunction, unfortunately, you will really choose your master, otherwise the event that hurts me because of the small events is unfortunate. Finally, we came to ourselves.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”