Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Emergency aid

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:32 # 1
hayatiozturk66
Good evening to everyone, friends, the oil will sound from my thrusters, there is no oil reduction. There is no oil. It is a little old. 10000 km was done but the problem is not the same when the car is cold. No, if the oil pressure is low and the pump cannot press enough, the oil light does not burn, or the problem is at the pump but the fault is broken at the same time? I also open the oil filler cap while the car is running, the oil is out of the sciriyo, that is, the pump oil is pressing the upper part, but I can not understand why why does the oil level stay at the maximum when the car is heated? don't you think it's normal to me I said to the mechanic, he said there was no machine to measure the oil pressure, how is the mechanic :) thank you for your help friends
08.05.2020 17:32 # 2
hayatiozturk66
Nobody knows how to know, friends;))) read to everyone but no tick :) come on good night

08.05.2020 17:32 # 3
MagicPerformance
I don't know what your vehicle model is, but the repulsive sound is normal in the pugs later on, as far as you explain, there is no problem.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 4
onur07
when opening the door while working; If it gives air, throws smoke, oil splashes, the condition of the engine is bad, it is a very troubled situation.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 5
hayatiozturk66
It gives air to every car with a little bit of air, no smoke, not too little oil, not exaggerated.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”