Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

emergency aid....

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:12 # 1
Guests
friends, I ran the car in the morning, the oil indicator was at the lowest level (the digital blacks burning in that kilimeter) then I opened the hood and looked at the oil level, the oil level was where it should be normal. then we set off 2 3 km later the car suddenly gave automatic gear fault failure. I pulled it right, stopped it and started it again, then there was no problem. When I left the car for a few days, I see a plum stain on a plum-sized place underneath. I had the new oil care done, I ate it at first but now I think there is a problem, can you help. very urgent today i have to get out of the city what should i do
08.05.2020 16:12 # 2
dukenukem82
I do not know exactly 307 but there may be a sensor malfunction.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 3
metin
@htasay;
& nbsp;
don't look at that indicator, it shows the oil is completely full according to the head, it shows it is completely empty, it gets stuck according to the head, even if you buy a new one, it is the best thing to change after a while and check with the stick once a week. it is to. sometimes it shows that the oil is depleted in us. So (when it comes to the oil under (:
& nbsp;
, if there is no shortage in the engine oil, there may be a decrease in the transmission oil. I guess you should see exactly where the oil comes from, I guess it is missing from the axle seals. If it does, it doesn't cost much.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”