Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Emergency aid...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:56 # 1
Guests
friends, until this evening, I did not have anything in my car. I did the zenon connections in the evening. There was nothing in the car. I got out.

the albaydemirc 2011-08-04 00:25:33
08.05.2020 15:56 # 2
vbmaster
When I say eyebrows, the eyebrowing starts with a bad electrician :) ...

Since electricians are generally ... men, the connections will come back to you as a fire ecu explosion and lots of malfunctioning lights. I hope there is no serious situation but have the connections checked. Remember, a wrong window automat connection caused my friend's car to burn ... Allah enforcement ...

Get well soon ...
08.05.2020 15:56 # 3
Guests
No worries, Brother ...
A Problem Caused By Connection Error ...
The Electricity Should Have Been German From The Chassis ... If The Problem Is Not Solved There Is An Electrician I Know ... Solves The Problem ..
08.05.2020 15:56 # 4
Guests
friends, the trouble has been solved, I have not tired, I have inserted the xenon, I have the pole press and put it on, I have pressed marsa, no problem, thank you I love you
08.05.2020 15:56 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = vbmaster] When I say eyebrow, the eye removal event starts with a bad electrician :) ...

Since electricians are generally ... men, the connections will come back to you as a fire ecu explosion and lots of malfunctioning lights. I hope there is no serious situation but have the connections checked. Remember, a wrong window automat connection caused my friend's car to burn ... Allah enforcement ...

Get well soon ...
[/ QUOTE]
I am an electronicator myself, I connected these zones to my 4 vehicles myself, even there were 307 bxs in the room, but I did not show bole failures.
08.05.2020 15:56 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = AlbaYDemircaN] No Worries Bro
The Electricity Should Have Been German From The Chassis ... If The Problem Is Not Solved There Is An Electrician I Know ... Solves The Problem ..
[/ QUOTE]
my brother took the sase from the stor cable of the matorda but why did I bole it?
08.05.2020 15:56 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = ahmetsimiz] [QUOTE = AlbaYDemircaN] No Worries Brother
[/ QUOTE]
my brother took the sase from the stor cable of the matorda but why did I bole it?
[/ QUOTE] Sorry, My Brother I Got it Wrong
You Were To Take The Chassis From The Bodywork .... I Wished ... Wall
the albaydemirc 2011-08-04 00:39:47
08.05.2020 15:56 # 8
Guests
My brother got through the border now and my mother took it hard when I was throwing it.
08.05.2020 15:56 # 9
Guests
Connect the xenos properly, get it done by a master electrician.
08.05.2020 15:56 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = pugti] Connect the xenons properly again, get it done by a master electrician. No problem. Ahmed get past [/ QUOTE]
Thanks, my brother is missing, but I have a constant sight, and I will do the same in the electrician. 1 of the brains of the zenons is malfunctioning.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”