Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Emergency aid

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:10 # 1
Silverballer21
First of all, hello, everyone, hello, I did not know where to open the subject, I want to ask for something to get an idea. I am working in Diyarbakır handle. He said something, and now he does not work, but the car does not work, in short, my car has been a lot of trouble before. Whether the front teams or the crankcase did not feel comfortable. Let me follow a road to make you think my financial situation is not too much now, I say, I guess I do not give a little cheaper than the price, let me fall from the price, I actually love my car and I am tired. I would like to thank everyone for the moment, but let me sell Aslan. I continue to use 206 other cars
08.05.2020 20:10 # 2
Gokcesel
Hodja, I think you can reduce the cost of the vehicle and buy it that way. If there are other expenses, buy it, if it is not going to cause any other expenses, I say book it. Now if you sell it and buy a new 206, it will necessarily incur expenses. Do not rush to get a nice master first :)
08.05.2020 20:10 # 3
ggitaristt
If you buy it, it goes very cheap. It can be more profitable. It can be more profitable . 5 thousand lowers the price ..

Finally closed box ..
08.05.2020 20:10 # 4
hzr206
my teacher, the timing was broken and we continued for 5 meters, the engine was completed for repair, so you can give me advice or if you can get a clear price, you can sell it at a better price.
08.05.2020 20:10 # 5
Silverballer21
Thanks to the interested friends, a friend has written something else, if there are other problems, I have to buy and die, there are a few more problems, I want to sell electricity or something like that, because I want to sell it in a village in Diyarbakır. I intend to give low rc auspicious
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”