Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Emergency aid

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:25 # 1
Htc
Peugeot 206 car's right front fender has fallen from 20 to 20 cm from the plastic part of the mudguard on the tire. It is visible from the open headlight and glass water tank. Should I make that part? Do you have a problem? I would be glad if there is a cheap solution to close it. I don't understand for ins. I could describe my problem.
08.05.2020 19:25 # 2
Htc
And when I put the water in the glass wiper water tank, it flows directly under the car. What could be the reason? After the vehicle used automatic gear stop and sudden throttle and brake, a jolt occurred in the car. Every time I touch the throttle while driving with a 90 la flange, the car shakes. Then it stops.
08.05.2020 19:25 # 3
sonerkyl
first of all welcome. We would appreciate it as forums if you introduce yourself from the introduction section. The first thing you said is not actually a problem, but if you want to be comfortable, the name of that part is called the fender hood, the price of the piece is between 30-40 TL and its assembly is very simple. The wiper water tank consists of two parts, the first part, which is probably the pipe where you put the water, has come out. the jerk may be from the axles, it may be related to the engine's ears in the vehicle, so it would not make sense to say something here good forums. we always wait.
08.05.2020 19:25 # 4
Htc
Thank you for your reply. We were afraid to show it to the masters. The engine was running low on the day because I don't understand your lady. That's why I was afraid to change the mudguards flan. I have read that "These Masters Master the Man."
08.05.2020 19:25 # 5
sonerkyl
I am requesting that we are trying to help everyone with the problems we know. yes, the masters try to pile up thinking that women do not know anything, in fact, it does not matter whether men and women, it is as if they have adopted the piling of people who do not understand, of course, there are good forums in between.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”