Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

emergency aid :(

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:06 # 1
Barut
Greetings, friends, I bought 206 fels, everything went normal, I changed the oil filter, after the oil changed, the car gives a warning light for a thousand cycles and stops at the same time, it stops the warning when it presses the gas. no, only the oiler lamp and the stop text are on, when the gas is gone, the warning lamp goes off when the cycle exceeds, the same in idling, the vehicle is 110 thousand lpg 2006 model lpg is not in the vehicle, and I made 700 km road in this way, there is no problem when the vehicle is going to put 10-40 as oil man put 3.5 liters maybe I added a little more because oil is missing but again same please help & nbsp; I went to the side service of the piano, he connected it to the computer, he looked all over, but he said no problem, the oil filter said he would do it from him
08.05.2020 17:06 # 2
koliva
Look at the oil level from the cube and tell where it is.
Besides, this type of problem may arise if the oil filter is not originally used. Was it the original you purchased?
08.05.2020 17:06 # 3
Barut
[QUOTE = koliva] Look at the oil level from the cubicle and tell where it is.
Besides, this type of problem may arise if the oil filter is not originally used. Was the original part you bought?
[/ QUOTE] I went to the service at noon today and they said they could do it from the filter, I hope they did it. .gif "border =" 0 "alt =" Smile "title =" Smile "/> & nbsp; thanks for your interest koliva. 206xs 2012-10-20 22:59: 56
08.05.2020 17:06 # 4
Barut
subject lock please.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”