Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

emergency 206 does not work

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:54 # 1
hllskn
good day i have a single door 1.4 hd turbo diesel 206 car was working normally when i woke up in the morning i hit the ignition did not work the contact is hitting but it does not work i pulled the car with the hammer repairman fuel pump sensor is broken said i changed it again it did not work i connected it to the computer pressure 0 seems suspect fuel filter is also a little time has not changed where is the problem I wonder
08.05.2020 16:54 # 2
xpyhre
[QUOTE = hllskn] good day i have one door 1.4 hd turbo diesel 206 car was working normally when i woke up in the morning i hit the ignition did not work ignition but it does not work i pulled the car with the hammer repairman the fuel pump sensor is faulty said i changed it again did not work I connected it to the computer pressure 0 looks fuel filter also I suspect a little time has not changed, where is the problem?
08.05.2020 16:54 # 3
hllskn
what is it, master
08.05.2020 16:54 # 4
xpyhre
[QUOTE = hllskn] what is it, master [/ QUOTE]

There is a small circuit in the switch. There is a receiver in the car. When passwords do not see each other, the vehicle will not start. The vehicle starts, the vehicle does not start. It prevents the engine from starting against theft. Did you drop your key? No sound, or does it sound when you shake it? Try to work with your backup key, if any, of your backup key. If the vehicle still does not start, the problem may be elsewhere. it is understood that there is no problem with the contact. So on immobilizer.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 5
hllskn
I removed the remote control 1 day ago. My car 206 2004 model has this feature in case my battery was exhausted.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 6
xpyhre
[QUOTE = hllskn] I had removed the remote control 1 day ago, because my battery was dead, my car 206 2004 model has this feature in my car [/ QUOTE]

This is available in all 206. The system where you replace the battery has a transmitter receiver circuit in the form of a black coal. It is the immobilizer circuit. You try to work with your backup key. If it works, there is a problem with the key you replaced the battery. the vehicle is not running from it. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:54 # 7
hllskn
Now there is no battery in the key, something little is broken from the mechanical thing in it. There is no spare key. How can I look at it?
08.05.2020 16:54 # 8
xpyhre
[QUOTE = hllskn] there is no battery in the key right now, little thing is broken from the mechanical thing in it, how can I look at the spare key, if I go to the locker if the key is not working? [/ QUOTE]

The immobilizer circuit is broken. Bring that broken piece into contact with the contact. Let's see if it works. If he does not work from him, the vehicle will go to any keymaker and explain the situation and find a solution accordingly. They make a new circuit. They come and copy the newly built immobilizer circuit to the vehicle's brain. & Nbsp; or re-solder it to the solder slot. It is not a job that cannot be done. You can have it at service. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:54 # 9
hllskn
I think thank you, as you said, there might be a problem because the car stopped working after playing with the key, thank you very much. I have a short question, if I take the key, will they know if there is a problem?
08.05.2020 16:54 # 10
xpyhre
[QUOTE = hllskn] thank you I guess as you said there might be a problem because the car stopped working after playing with the key, thank you very much. I have a short question, if I take the key, will they know if there is a problem?
08.05.2020 16:54 # 11
hllskn
thanks
08.05.2020 16:54 # 12
zgr

immobilizer may also have problems.
[/ QUOTE]

I did not want to post new topics, but I have a question about immobilizer. If the vehicle has an immobilizer, does the vehicle work with a spare key? or does the car only work with the key with the remote control?
08.05.2020 16:54 # 13
xpyhre
[QUOTE = zgr]
There may be a problem with immobilizer.
[/ QUOTE]

I did not want to post a new thread, but I will also have a question about immobilizer. If the vehicle has an immobilizer, does the vehicle work with a spare key? or only the vehicle with the remote control key works?
[/ QUOTE]

The vehicle starts with the spare key. it is not a case with remote control. Included in backup key. & Nbsp; Immobilizer circuit.

08.05.2020 16:54 # 14
zgr
[QUOTE = xpyhre] [QUOTE = zgr]
immobilizerde may have problems.
[/ QUOTE]

I did not want to post new topics, but I have a question about immobilizer too . If the vehicle has an immobilizer, does the vehicle work with a spare key? or only the vehicle with the remote control key works?
[/ QUOTE]

The vehicle starts with the spare key. it is not a case with remote control. Included in backup key. & Nbsp; Immobilizer circuit.

[/ QUOTE]
thank you. When a friend saw that I was running the vehicle with a spare key, there is no immobilizer, he said. He said he should not work with a spare key if any. It was stuck in my mind & nbsp; whether the vehicle has an immobilizer or it may have been canceled.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 15
Serkan
The spare key has an immobilizer chip, there is not only a remote on-off circuit, there is no point in having a spare key after starting the car.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 16
falan
[QUOTE = zgr]
There may be a problem with immobilizer.
[/ QUOTE]

I did not want to post a new thread, but I will also have a question about immobilizer. If the vehicle has an immobilizer, does the vehicle work with a spare key? or does the vehicle only work with the key that contains the remote control? If you go to the unlocking and made the key yourself, it will not work ...
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:54 # 17
nurinuri58
ydek anatar I made it later, but immobilayzer. it works fine, but here is a key maker that makes a key with immobilayzer.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 18
BULUT06
There is a red button on this engine. Press the button. It happened to me once.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 19
hllskn
red button, what is it, my master?
08.05.2020 16:54 # 20
hllskn
my car is still not working acillllllll help ...
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”