Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

electronic exhaust

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:33 # 1
eren8er
hello guys .. yesterday after I was punished by exhaust, I ordered electronic exhaust online Gülme I just talked to the friend who sold it on the wire ... I was stuck where the last silencer was ... I had the person who was hanging in the middle of the silencer. But there is a catalyst in the middle, what is being canceled .. You have a lot of shout out, he said .. Do you have any information? wearer, wearer, see who is on the road, hear his voice?
08.05.2020 15:33 # 2
axi206
I have an electric choke in my car. I shared the previous issues.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvaoxsv_2-8
08.05.2020 15:33 # 3
aclern
It's in my car and it's super. You are feeling right under the sitting point and as a vibration, not just as noise when you open it. aclern 2011-06-07 17:46:35
08.05.2020 15:33 # 4
koliva
[QUOTE = aclern] I have it and it's super. You are feeling right under the sitting point and as a vibration, not just as noise when you open it. [/ QUOTE]

I excuse my joke and if it gets too heavy I can delete it, I can also apologize if necessary.

When you said "I have it" you probably meant you have it in your car. Kahkaha Your writing is a little strange when you understand the other round Göz Kırpma
Koliva 2011-06-07 17:42:47
08.05.2020 15:33 # 5
aclern
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = aclern] I have it and it's super. You are feeling right under the sitting point and as a vibration, not just as noise when you open it. [/ QUOTE]

I excuse my joke and if it gets too heavy I can delete it, I can also apologize if necessary.

When you said "I have it" you probably meant you have it in your car. Kahkaha Your writing is a little strange when you understand the other round Göz Kırpma
[/ QUOTE]

I say there is nothing to make our Turkish saint and click the edit button. Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 15:33 # 6
eren8er
[QUOTE = axi206] I have an electric choke in my car. I shared on the previous topics.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvaoxsv_2-8
[/ QUOTE]

my system will be something close to it .. with a valve to be replaced in the middle of the muffler..button from inside ..
08.05.2020 15:33 # 7
eren8er
[QUOTE = aclern] It's in my car and it's super. You are feeling right under the sitting point and as a vibration, not just as noise when you open it. [/ QUOTE]

I feel like my teacher does not replace the exhaust, but I am compelled now because of the penalties ... I hope it will be nice ... I will have it on Friday ... I will shoot the video and share it with you.
08.05.2020 15:33 # 8
Guests
Let's be careful, let's listen to a tacta voice and see how
08.05.2020 15:33 # 9
aclern
[QUOTE = eren8er] [QUOTE = aclern] It's in my car and it's super. You are feeling right under the sitting point and as a vibration, not just as noise when you open it. [/ QUOTE]

I feel like my teacher does not replace the exhaust, but I am compelled now because of the penalties ... I hope it will be nice ... I will have it on Friday ... I will shoot the video and share it with you.
[/ QUOTE]

Brother, make sure that it holds. It is also buttoned from the inside. The button is activated wherever there may be a police officer.
08.05.2020 15:33 # 10
Guests
I see what exhaust members are there in Istanbul, but they are concealed.
08.05.2020 15:33 # 11
aclern
[QUOTE = eren8er] [QUOTE = aclern] It's in my car and it's super. You are feeling right under the sitting point and as a vibration, not just as noise when you open it. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[TUBE] q9xl5hdhpsk [/ TUBE]

The sound of my vehicle

08.05.2020 15:33 # 12
eren8er
have good Gülme they shipped mine too .. let's see if it comes today ..
08.05.2020 15:33 # 13
Guests
waiting for you in a video after having it installed :))))))
08.05.2020 15:33 # 14
metin

What is the cost of the process from start to finish?

08.05.2020 15:33 # 15
eren8er
[QUOTE = text]

What is the cost of the process from start to finish?

[/ QUOTE]

I bought 155 tlye electric exhaust ... they sent the button and cable next to it ... my last muffler was original already..the electric muffler for the purpose of the middle muffler..the exhausting worker will get the money ... the electrician inside the squeegee button.
08.05.2020 15:33 # 16
eren8er

After connecting the exhaust, I will shoot the video and share it ..
08.05.2020 15:33 # 17
Guests
good luck in my mind, the middle silencer is more logical, more sound comes out. Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:33 # 18
eren8er
[QUOTE = ahmetsimiz] good luck, I think the place where the middle silencer is, makes more sound more logical, I canceled the middle silencer in 206 quik, I put the 8 pipe in the back, the last silence performance exhaust and drek full, I make it sound when I come back, I will come out with sweetness Sırıtma [/ QUOTE]

I have the original final silencer .. my goal is to travel quietly .. I am bored of the danger of police now Gülme Let's look at it, I am very curious when the sound build is nice.
08.05.2020 15:33 # 19
Guests
ins, you will get your labor against me, my car is a car on the weekend, there is not much trouble in the market.
Gülme
08.05.2020 15:33 # 20
eren8er
I had the electronic exhaust installed ... there is no sound when it is closed, it is very nice ... when I turn it on, it sounds like a very bad sound ... like a broken exhaust sound ... I did not like it:
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”