Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

'' electronic anti-theft faulty '' Error

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:43 # 1
kiracoglu
Friends, my car did not run the key yesterday when everything was normal .. This error is related to the engine lock, the key chip .. & nbsp; My question is: I can open the doors with the remote control, I hurt the ignition but marsa does not start the car when pressed .. I tried with the spare key, it worked like a click .. there is a problem with the remote control, I understand it, but how is the solution, so will this control be repaired? Do you have a friend who came to the press before? Thank you in advance ......
08.05.2020 16:43 # 2
feline
What happened to the chip inside the controller? the problem stems from it
08.05.2020 16:43 # 3
kiracoglu
The chip is in place, I did not handle it inside the controller, I did not open it and repair it. There was no drop in the key or anything .. now I open the doors with the remote I start the car with the backup key & nbsp; "Smile"..
08.05.2020 16:43 # 4
feline
buddy there must be a problem with that chip because you say there is no problem with the spare key, there is a problem with the chip.
08.05.2020 16:43 # 5
Ozgur
absolutely immobilizer.
08.05.2020 16:43 # 6
cey cey
The best is to take the chip in the spare key and try to plug it into the remote control.
08.05.2020 16:43 # 7
kiracoglu
haydaaa & nbsp; "Unhappy" & nbsp; now I am using the backup key, I'm still working on the market day, I still can't check it out because I couldn't get it. .. wouldn't it be a repair ??
08.05.2020 16:43 # 8
tariik_akan
I had no problem with this repair. I had a new key, I changed the circuit. It was 2.5 years. I paid 75 TL to the service.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”