Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Electrician in Istanbul for headlight arm

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:33 # 1
acabuco
My friends are tall in my headlight defective, my car is 2005 model 4 door petrol 206.

Is there somewhere you would recommend on the European side for repair? The single headlight arm does not change, it changes completely, and the entire change will cost 500 600 TL, while the extra wearing fee will cost 700 TL.

There may be places to recommend in Fatih, bakirkoy, gungoren, b.evler, k.cekmece.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 2
sonerkyl
Actually, the single headlight arm changes, but I do not have to look at auto electronics, they remove the airbag winding from the defective headlight signal arms. they attach it to yours. or you will find and replace my complete out. The room can be found between 250-300 TL. I think 150-200 TL is fixed.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 3
bjkamil
[QUOTE = acabuco] Friends are tall in my headlight defective, my car is 2005 model 4 door petrol 206.

Is there somewhere you would recommend on the European side for repair? The single headlight arm does not change, it changes completely, and the entire change will cost 500 600 TL, while the extra wearing fee will cost 700 TL.

There may be places to recommend in Fatih, bakirkoy, gungoren, b.evler, k.cekmece. [/ QUOTE]

teacher, I will help if you contact me. it stands that I removed it from my other vehicle :)
08.05.2020 20:34 # 4
acabuco
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] Actually, one headlight arm changes hojam, but it shouldn't look for auto electronics, they remove the airbag winding from the faulty headlight signal arms. they attach it to yours. or you will find and replace my complete out. The room can be found between 250-300 TL. I think 150-200 TL will be taken care of. [/ QUOTE]

my longs have been problematic for 1.5 years, I did not make it to avoid expense.

but let me inform the forum.

I got it repaired today.

Problem under the hood, in the fuse box.

Today I visited 50 electricians, all of them said directly change the headlight arm of 400-500 TL, they wanted extra 100 TL of labor. Nothing knows most masters in Istanbul, I saw this. Even if they don't know, they don't want to rob the truth, their only purpose is to make money fast.

I found a strong electrician with his job and after a nice check he realized that the incident was from the fuse box, the solution was 1 hour ugras, trial result.

from now on, whoever has electrical work in Istanbul, I can guide this friend from the forum.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 5
acabuco
[QUOTE = bjkamil] [QUOTE = acabuco] Friends are tall in my headlight defective, my car is 2005 model 4 door petrol 206.

There may be places to recommend in Fatih, bakirkoy, gungoren, b.evler, k.cekmece. [/ QUOTE]

teacher, I will help if you contact me. it stands that I removed it from my other vehicle :)
[/ QUOTE]

Anyone who has been called an electrician for 1.5 years has misled me, the problem with the fuse box, I found a solid master and fixed it, no need left, thanks
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”