Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

electrical problem help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
16.02.2022 08:56 # 1
semra35
hello my car is 2000 model automatic 206. I have a battery/electric problem that cannot be solved in my vehicle. A few months ago, I started it on the way to work in the morning, the battery light came on, it stopped, etc. It worked a few times later. After a few km, it stopped while on the move, I called the tractor and took it to the industry. It was said that there was a brain malfunction. It's been a week. I bought it and started using it. At first there was no problem, then after two days of not operating, I saw that the battery was discharged, and a zero battery was installed twice. Since the problem is with the battery (because there was no leakage in the leakage measurement), I removed the music system and kept it waiting for two days, the same again. There is no problem when I use it every day, but even if I do not use it for a day, it is difficult to open the doors, the battery sometimes goes down to 5V. I can run with boost. The leak cannot be found. He went to the industry many times. not resolved. what can i do?Cry
16.02.2022 11:04 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello. The problem is probably in the electrical chassis of the vehicle, like the alternator connector was changed, but I did not understand how they connected it directly to the brain. frankly, my advice is to find a good auto electrician and know especially peugeot vehicles. Why does the battery discharge when it says there is no leakage? The master does not know the work.
16.02.2022 17:22 # 3
yunusalidem
Have you ever looked at the alternator?
16.02.2022 17:45 # 4
mhakan71
I had the same problem and it was fixed when some circuits in the alternator were changed.
20.05.2022 15:08 # 5
semra35
My vehicle was in the service for about 2.5 months, but it could not be solved. They gave me the car, saying that there is no replacement part for the fuse box. Now if I don't use it for two days, the battery is draining. First of all, you said the charger, but when the vehicle is turned off, the battery is discharged, can it still be a dynamo?
Also, do you know of a good service? no one can find it.
right now if I won't be using it the next day, I'm removing the battery terminal while parking the car. Or can you suggest me a way?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”