Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

electrical coil replacement.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:47 # 1
ozi033
friends had the car checked and one of the coils was faulty & nbsp; master.now now started to show itself ... from the traction and trembling of the car. You guessed that I wanted to say a piece in the form of 4 long rods on 1 piece .. even if the coil is defective.
08.05.2020 16:47 # 2
Guests
they have already installed a sub-industry coil on my vehicle. I came back from the brink of a big accident. Then I stopped and ran and continued as if nothing had happened and I came close to 1000 km. After that, I took the vehicle to the service, of course, by the way, the vehicle started not pulling well. when I pressed the gas it did not react, it was accelerating according to its own head. They said coil failure. they looked at the coil that came out. then they changed with the original, meanwhile the spark plugs also changed, there was lubrication in the spark plugs. They said it could have a sibob tire, but if they repeat, they said we will look at it. Coils and bogies have changed for 1 month or so. There is no problem with this event for now, but I don't know what will happen next. / edited>
08.05.2020 16:47 # 3
koliva
I am in favor of using the original in such pieces. When it comes to the coil, a piece comes to mind and it has 4 ends entering 4 spark plugs. So there is no change.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 4
ttaylanaa
Your vehicle is most likely the problem with lpg li lpg cars. I just changed it in our vehicles, the coil is changing as a whole. If you do not wear your original, you may encounter the same problem again.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 5
metin
I highly recommend using the original of the ignition coil. The piece is on the falcon peugeot, it is also very simple to replace.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 6
ozi033
Then you have to call the falcon pejo and ask for the price. Can I do the fixing ... can you tell me a little bit ... thank you ....
08.05.2020 16:48 # 7
Guests
I watched while the change was going on, the top cover is dismantled like there is not much of a number. I don't remember this piece exactly under it, but friends who know well will definitely tell. I paid 310 TL for this process, 4 spark plugs including workmanship in service and ignition coil
08.05.2020 16:48 # 8
koliva
[QUOTE = ozi033] then you have to call the falcon pejo and ask for the price ... can I do the fixing ... can you tell me a little ... thank you .... [/ QUOTE]

There are 4 screws holding the top cover. You insert them and lift the lid. Then you will see the harness on the right side of the engine. There is an iron wire lock mechanism that holds that bundle in place, and you will see it right there. With the help of a flat screwdriver, you will remove it and disconnect the socket. Before that, you will see that the pipe carrying the steam joins with the thick pipe coming from the air filter and enters the throat butterfly. You have to be careful at this point because it is a piece that breaks very easily and most of them are broken. You will see a yellow part at the point where the thick filter coming from the air filter enters the pipe to remove it. You will push the yellow button down while holding it by the thin tube with your hand. It may be a little difficult to press but if you push enough, it will go down immediately. You can already pull it out after that. After this process, the coil will be blank. You have to pull it up and get off the spark plugs. You can replace the new one with the same operation.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 9
metin
Important reminder!
It was necessary for the engine to cool down when changing the coil and spark plug.
08.05.2020 16:48 # 10
ozi033
thanks guys
08.05.2020 16:48 # 11
koliva
[QUOTE = text] Important reminder !!!!!!

You're going to change the way the coach says the same, but the engine must have been cold, a friend working in the authorized service said. & Nbsp;
< div>
It was necessary for the engine to cool down when changing the coil and spark plug.
[/ QUOTE]

Exactly
08.05.2020 16:48 # 12
Srkn.sngn
hi friends. & nbsp; Today & nbsp; I removed the coil to replace the spark plugs. Tightening places of the 4 Torx & nbsp; screws holding the coil have been licking. & Nbsp; It doesn't tighten properly. So the Coil does not fit the spark plugs properly. There is no Peugeot particle where I am, & nbsp; How do I find this & nbsp; this coil screw from the internet? & nbsp; I did a lot of searches called `` Peugeot 206 coil screw`` but I couldn't find it. & nbsp; I will attach another screw to the last resort. & Nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”