Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Electric rear window automat ???

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:13 # 1
F-Eren
Hello friends...
Does anyone know about the rear window automat, which, as far as I know, is not available, except for the Feline and Rolland Garros model? Is it possible if we want to get it installed in our vehicle, what is the cost, does anyone know who has such an application?

The picture is an excerpt from sahibinden.com.

08.05.2020 15:13 # 2
dukenukem82
I throw 100-120 TL as if 40 TL glass engine is 20 in this key, it is up to you to give money to workmanship
08.05.2020 15:13 # 3
F-Eren
I did not understand why they did not put it in a full vehicle!
I think of the cruise control and rear window automatic, I hope I can have it done smoothly.

08.05.2020 15:13 # 4
C!N
it may be possible, but I don't like the location of the rear window buttons in the 206s, it might be better to be on the doors ...
08.05.2020 15:13 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = dukenukem82] I'm throwing 100-120 TL as if it is 40 tl glass engine if this key is 20 it is up to you to give money to workmanship [/ QUOTE]
I don't throw it away but I think this is not possible :))
Once, the new ones are 50-60 liras. It does not end with single engines on the windows. It will change completely to the mechanism and it is not less than 100 TL. Besides, electrical installation is required. Ugras is a serious fit for mounting ... I think it costs 300 TL
08.05.2020 15:13 # 6
Serhun
There are universal systems on the market, they are the most affordable system that converts arm menacism. It is very costly to buy the original engine and system. If wiring is not done (I think it wasn't done because there are very few vehicles), wiring should be done, its workmanship is very hard. I don't know how long the buttons should be original. But this is done at the most affordable price.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 7
dukenukem82
I wondered what system or link is there?
08.05.2020 15:13 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = Serhun] There are universal systems on the market, a system that turns arm menacism, they are the most affordable. It is very costly to buy the original engine and system. If wiring is not done (I think it wasn't done because there are very few vehicles), wiring should be done, its workmanship is very hard. I don't know how long the buttons should be original. But this is done at the most affordable price. [/ QUOTE]
I previously used this universal kit in my lada car. At the end of 2005, I bought 135 TL. Required mechanical parts, fittings and keys are also available for 2 glass inside this scarce. only its assembly remains tight.
This system works with a manual window breaker. you insert the glass opening arm, remove the door trim and install the rotating pulley of the motor that comes out of the shaft with the spline. You fix the engine somewhere convenient. Other than that, you pass the keys and fittings from necessary places and have the assembly installed ...
besides, as a result, you can freeze the spindle with the electric motor with the spindle with the glass handle. Because of this, the glass slowly disappears. but not bad at all. I think the glass keys coming out of it are beautiful. There is a key in the left door to open both windows and they are illuminated ... after you install the door trim, you attach the covers that come out of the lock to close the image that the shaft will have. The circ's image is closed.
After 3 years I bought it in my car, the sofor door would have been stripped and broken because it worked more with the carpet than the right door, but the right door was still solid :))
the cecol 2011-04-05 16:33:19
08.05.2020 15:13 # 9
Serhun
Cem master, thank you very well, I can not do this narrative work at all. Fortunately I wasn't a teacher. Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:13 # 10
F-Eren
[QUOTE = cecoli] [QUOTE = Serhun] There are universal systems on the market, they are the most affordable system that converts arm menacism. It is very costly to buy the original engine and system. If wiring is not done (I think it wasn't done because there are very few vehicles), wiring should be done, its workmanship is very hard. I don't know how long the buttons should be original. But this is done at the most affordable price. [/ QUOTE]
I previously used this universal kit in my lada car. At the end of 2005, I bought 135 TL. Required mechanical parts, fittings and keys are also available for 2 glass inside this scarce. only its assembly remains tight.
This system works with a manual window breaker. you insert the glass opening arm, remove the door trim and install the rotating pulley of the motor that comes out of the shaft with the spline. You fix the engine somewhere convenient. Other than that, you pass the keys and fittings from necessary places and have the assembly installed ...
besides, as a result, you can freeze the spindle with the electric motor with the spindle with the glass handle. Because of this, the glass slowly disappears. but not bad at all. I think the glass keys coming out of it are beautiful. There are keys in the left door to open both windows and they are illuminated ... after you install the door trim, you attach the covers that come out to close the view. The circ's image is closed.
After 3 years of operation, the sofor door was broken because it worked much more than the right door with the carpet, but the right door is still solid :))
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you, you have understood it quite clearly. Now let's come to how we can do that at 206 :)
08.05.2020 15:13 # 11
Guests
@ fear happy = the general of the event is already obvious :)) but if it seems to me, this is the entirety of the enthusiasm ... but let me tell you again.
First you will insert the door inserts with the door handle
There are insulations inside, you will try to insert them very smoothly, but they will tear with great grasp (if you can't beat them, they can start to chill through the doors later). You have to insert the lower parts of the side pillars of the vehicle. You may need to lift the back seats together and open the carpet, but this may not be enough, and you may have to put the ten seats. Because it can hurt the carpet well and carry the installation inside the door from the keys between the seats. the cables pass through the rubber in the part where the door hinge is located, it will give you extra ugras :))) and then the motors are assembled in order. If the doors are not suitable for mounting these engines, then it is the picture of what you finished :))) Will you burn that you took the engines or give it so much and put everything in it? : DD, this one has everything you picked up :)))))
It is necessary to look at whether it will be possible to assemble the engine while inserting the door file that should be done first :))
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”