Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Eibach I bought a bow but I'm hesitant, understands behind

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:30 # 1
Barut
First of all, I wish you a good day.
Recently I bought a 2nd hand eibach spring, said to have come out of 206, I realized when the springs came, the ends of the springs end with narrowing. Do these springs really fit 206? I bought the bows, but after the examination, I was thinking to wear it, so I thought I'd take it back, then I would wear it.

08.05.2020 19:30 # 2
GokhaN
It goes wrong and it is wrong to say something clearly with this picture, but it looks like 206 bows, because don't forget to put a hose on the springs so it doesn't sound
08.05.2020 19:30 # 3
Barut
[QUOTE = GökhaN] goes narrower and now it is wrong to say something clearly with this picture, but it looks like 206 bows narrow because don't forget to put a hose on the springs. Hoses are in my mind, as long as the springs fit.
08.05.2020 19:30 # 4
ihsanozlesmis
[QUOTE = Gunpowder] First of all, I wish you a good day.
Recently I bought a 2nd hand eibach spring, said to have come out of 206, I realized when the springs came, the ends of the springs end with narrowing. Do these springs really fit 206? I bought the bows, but after the examination, I was thinking to wear it, so I thought I'd take it back, then I would wear it.

[/ QUOTE]

Did You Take From Mehmet Gül, Hodja
08.05.2020 19:30 # 5
erenahmet95
What + have these springs?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”