Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Egr Valve and milling cover

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:36 # 1
KILIC
Hello friends, I searched in the form but I couldn't find it before.

My car 2006 X-Design egr valve defective service gave a price of 580 TL. In fact, I do not know what this valve is for. Is there anyone who knows what this part is for? friends can i find that come out,

At the same time, 1 week ago, the back torsion balls were completely replaced, the lathe was etc .. When I said 600 TL cost would be out right now, there is no click at the back, but my mechanic said that there is a right milling cover at the back and I can not find this place. I think I would be very happy if you give me information thanks.
08.05.2020 17:36 # 2
Bugra
for the first problem;

What is Egr Valve?

The three main pollutants that pollute the atmosphere from internal combustion engines are CO, HC, NOx. These pollutant ratios are directly proportional to the H / Y ratio. For this, by changing the H / Y ratio, the CO and HC ratios are taken under control. However, as the end of combustion temperature increased, NOx rate increase was inversely proportional to other pollutants.

There are two ways to control NOx (nitrogen oxide) emissions in engines. The first way is to chemically treat the exhaust gas using a catalytic converter. The other way is to reduce the formation of nitrogen oxides during combustion. Some exhaust gases are kept inside the combustion chamber and used for NOx control. This exhaust is provided by gas recirculation (recycling-EGR).

Source: http://egrvalfi.nedir.com/#ixzz2Tp9z8xOs
It is an excerpt.

Regarding torsions, his full name is not a milling cover, he probably has another name. First of all, knowledgeable friends can be bought from the net, even if they are not in Antep, if they say the full name of the milling cover.

08.05.2020 17:36 # 3
KILIC
Thank you brother for the egr valve definition

the repairman called me a milling cap, but I don't know how accurate he probably has another name as you said because I couldn't find it anywhere on the internet.
08.05.2020 17:36 # 4
serkan719
that milling cover should be on the right. another cover can be made up. In tonac.
08.05.2020 17:36 # 5
KILIC
there is nothing to do anymore
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”