Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

* EGR cancellation is no use to the vehicle.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:21 # 1
samet2461
friends, first of all, I am expressing my sites for not helping me with this. only a few friends gave me as much information as they knew. Thank you, friends ( nightgöz, reality59, barishrocker) .

If we come to the main subject, they said that there was no place I could not take away because of the incident. My injectors were just left when they said new. As a result of my research on the internet, I saw that the vacuum hose at the head of the EGR had come out of the main center and I had been driving the vehicle for 2 years with EGR cancellation . I put it in place. and my fuel consumption has dropped tremendously, there is no smoke at all, and the car is driving more comfortable and quiet. I tested this, nobody would argue otherwise. EGR cancellation does not decrease fuel consumption, it increases it and there is smoke at high speeds. I will tell you, those who want to benefit from it. I wish you a good evening.
samet2461 2014-03-05 14:08:25
08.05.2020 18:21 # 2
barishrocker
I remember the subject. Mine also failed and I gave a lot of money and got a new one. I also deduced from the comments on the subject that I did well. You did the best ..
08.05.2020 18:21 # 3
halilefe
Could you share a picture showing that it is the brother Egr.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 4
samet2461
[QUOTE = halilefe] If there is a picture showing that it is the Brother Egr, would you share it. [/ QUOTE]

my vacuum hose was out of place in the picture

08.05.2020 18:21 # 5
kursat3006
Is this just a zim in diesel?
08.05.2020 18:21 # 6
gecegoz

When you cancel the Egr valve:
1. Fuel saving on flat road at constant speed.
When going up to the 2nd bay, the savings from item 1 are returned. Even harm is done.

One purpose of the Egr valve is to reduce the temperature of the combustion chambers. In this way, hold the gasket to the exhaust manifold
reduces stress anywhere.

I have shared the information I have given above before.
I repeat to get an idea about EGR ...
Many of the friends using Peugeot 1.6 have witnessed that people who get on their vehicles are amazed that the car is diesel and it is so quiet.
One of the reasons for this is the particle filter and the other is the EGR valve.
You have reached the right choice and solution.
I wish you good luck ...
08.05.2020 18:21 # 7
samet2461
[QUOTE = kursat3006] Is this just a mischief in diesel? [/ QUOTE]

I don't know, teacher, but there isn't any.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 8
kuscu38
Everyone here helps with things that happen to him or that he knows very well: if I have to speak for myself, if I write about what I don't know, or if they have written the correct place where I am wrong, I would retreat in the same way with other friends here. But you are right when you say it, the absence of egr is totally harm to the vehicle. Traction is falling, fuel is increasing, and most importantly, the vehicle sounds like a tractor ... LOL I am glad for you, get well soon :)
08.05.2020 18:21 # 9
samet2461
How happy if I could give some information. but at least I would expect an idea. I noticed whether EGR is activated or not, after I read on the internet, " it is disabled when vacuum hose is disconnected in manual EGR vehicles ". drops become a lake, friends. we will share ideas that we go to the solution Wink
08.05.2020 18:21 # 10
kuscu38
[QUOTE = samet2461] How happy I was to have some information. but at least I would expect an idea. I noticed whether EGR is activated or not, after I read on the internet, " it is disabled when vacuum hose is disconnected in manual EGR vehicles ". drops become a lake, friends. we will share ideas that we go to the solution Wink [/ QUOTE]

ClapClapClap
08.05.2020 18:21 # 11
samet2461
[QUOTE = kuscu38] [QUOTE = samet2461] How happy if I was able to give some information. but at least I would expect an idea. I noticed whether EGR is activated or not, after I read on the internet, " it is disabled when vacuum hose is disconnected in manual EGR vehicles ". drops become a lake, friends. we will share ideas that we go to the solution Wink [/ QUOTE]

ClapClapClap
[/ QUOTE]

Embarrassed thanks
08.05.2020 18:21 # 12
Babula
You didn't wonder how the friend engine works?
You wrote that the Egr valve has come off and you complain about the smoke.
If you researched a little, you can understand the essence of the business from misleading information.
Going to recover.
Now egr valve is no use egr intake manifold
You can see it by closing your connection. Malfunction in your vehicle.
Its displacement caused the turbo pressure to drop
The main source of the smoke is that the smoke you are talking about is not black, but brown.
Now my advice to you is to close the egr pipe and use your vehicle like this.
You see.
If the Egr system protects and cools the engine, can you tell me why it stays disabled after 3000 cycles?
08.05.2020 18:21 # 13
KILIC
[QUOTE = Babula] Didn't you wonder how the friend engine works?
You wrote that the Egr valve has come off and you complain about the smoke.
If you researched a little, you can understand the essence of the business from misleading information.
Going to recover.
Now egr valve is no use egr intake manifold
You can see it by closing your connection. Malfunction in your vehicle.
Its displacement caused the turbo pressure to drop
The main source of the smoke is that the smoke you are talking about is not black, but brown.
Now my advice to you is to close the egr pipe and use your vehicle like this.
You see.
Can you tell me if the Egr system is protecting and cooling the engine, why is it disabled after 3000 cycles? [/ QUOTE]

Maybe it has been exactly 2 years and sold the car. We would appreciate if you open a topic introducing yourself.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 14
Adem Kurtuldu
Well, I have a lot of information, my problem is that I have canceled the curve in my car, I personally canceled it, I am very satisfied, the increased attractiveness of the smoke, I have only a very tight tightening, the reaction of the car to the gas accelerated, my own experience and my opinion no one understands wrong ...
08.05.2020 18:21 # 15
yolcuman

I am also hooking the subject, both the pressure values and the quality of the air going to the cylinders deteriorate when the hose comes out. Since it is a brain car, lambda and pressure sensors burn and burn much. While my Fiesta tdci car burned an average of 6.01lt in the city, I canceled EGR, dropped to 5.56lt. The task of EGR is as follows: at high speeds, the combustion temperature rises and nitrogen and oxygen in the air combine. When exiting the exhaust pipe, NOH, nitric acid, is formed when it combines with the water vapor in the atmosphere. To prevent this, it sends exhaust gases to the cylinders, thus reducing the quality of the combustion and thus its temperature. WHO World Health Organization also has millions of vehicles in the world and prohibits this because acid rains occur. If you say why did you do it, my car was moaning on the ramps when the air conditioner was switched on in hot weather and I was turning off the air conditioner when there was a steep ramp. He was also throwing black smoke. I realized that the EGR is corrupt. I will change it when I find the money, which costs around 1000TL. In our country, unfortunately, there are only mechanics who are about to become extinct. Let's change it. Those who do not know the job spend free time, money and effort. Do your own work, it takes the same time, at least someone else hasn't handled your car and you are comfortable.

passenger financing 2016-08-06 20:42:34
08.05.2020 18:21 # 16
Vefa
Slm friends 2007 206 hdi, my car is throwing black smoke between 2000 and 2500 rpm, I wanted to show it to many masters and get ideas, someone said turbo, looked turbo turned out well, injector and propellants said, one catalyst clogged, said definite speaking, I couldn't find a master who cleared the last one, he cleared egr a little Let us cancel one thousand egr, the car gets fresh air, relaxes, cuts the smoke, do you think we can cancel it, whatever I have, I am waiting for your help in the form of our friends. Thank you good forms.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 17
Birkan61
[QUOTE = Vefa] Slm friends 2007 206 hdi, my car is throwing black smoke between 2000 and 2500 cycles, I wanted to show many masters and get ideas, someone said turbo, looked turbo turned out well, injector and propellants said someone catalyst clogged, said, I couldn't find a master who spoke for sure the master cleaned the egr let's cancel a little thousand egr, the car gets fresh air, relaxes, cuts the smoke, do you think i can cancel it again whatever i have on the friends in our form i'm waiting for your idea what i should do. thank you good forms. [/ QUOTE]

The main cause of black smoke is the injector. This was usually the problem with a very large ratio difference.

There is also this, our vehicle is almost 10 years old, the transfers that you mentioned are the best uses of the power of the vehicle, and during this acceleration, it is normal for it to emit small smoke during that acceleration. Of course, if there is a lot of smoke that is more visible than normal, it is obvious that there is a problem.

A friend who says it is harmful to cancel Egr. Egr cancellation is done by cutting the gasket first, then it is canceled by connecting the pc software.

I had the cancellation of Egr in my 80.000 km fiat point car, even the lower revolutions of the vehicle that speeded up was improved and it was walking breathlessly until the last period. As the vehicle accelerates, I am now pressing the gas less and my fuel consumption has decreased a bit.

Besides, if you clean the intake manifold, you will see some benefit in it. The intake manifold's eyes are clogged with soot and cannot really breathe.

Let me say that the cleaning of the EGR does not necessarily benefit, but it will fill the EGR again without even 10.000km so cancellation is the best solution.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 18
Vefa
Birkan brother, so we canceled egr, I wonder if we can see the difference of egr cancellation without canceling the software.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 19
Vefa
Arkads anyone who canceled 206 hdi egr.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”