Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

EGR CANCEL EMERGENCY AID

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:54 # 1
mhrcyn
Friends, first of all, good evening. I've been going crazy for 3 days, please help. To summarize briefly, while driving on the highway with 170-180 km, the engine stopped suddenly, God made it hard for anyone to give it to the safety lane. I waited to the right and the engine was cranking but not running. It worked when I tried again half an hour later, but when I proceeded, when I reached 40-50 km speed, the yellow valve sign appeared and it was cutting gas again. The other day I barely took it to the industry with the hammer, I looked at the cerebellum, he wiped all the breakdowns, if he did it again, he would probably bring it to him. I went home that day and worked, but it was still on the way. Right now, I cleaned the flow meter in front of the house today, it doesn't look like it is defective, my opinion is EGR pollution, how can I cancel it please help someone show me in the picture I couldn't see it in my car I am looking for a solution I can't use my car
08.05.2020 19:54 # 2
Cyrus35
I have seen the video narration on Youtube. If you want a research at one time, you can also have a few more priority parts related to this topic.
08.05.2020 19:54 # 3
ahmet_bjk
What is the last situation, did you find a solution?
08.05.2020 19:54 # 4
Vefa
My car 206 hdi last week i canceled egr we did not connect the pc alone and canceled so I can try to take a few photos if it helps
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”