Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Egozdan Benzin

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:13 # 1
tigerland
Hi friends,
my friend has a 1.4 74bhp quicksilver 140 thousand maintenance was done 7500km ago spark plug oil filter engine oil, that is, maintenance was called today, he said that exhaust gasoline is coming, so i am the first time there was gas in the teacher, did you ever have anything like this?
Also, the 1st gear was kicking a little on the take off. I wonder what the problem might be
tigerland 2011-04-05 14:41:57
08.05.2020 15:13 # 2
koliva
It burns gas without burning. I guess there is a problem in the ignition system. I think that was the reason for his kicking.
Koliva 2011-04-05 14:45:02
08.05.2020 15:13 # 3
tigerland

As you said, the vehicle that started to burn too much does not cost much in the ignition system. How does it burn gasoline without burning it to the exhaust?

08.05.2020 15:13 # 4
Serhun
I guess it is probably water, not gasoline, I think that the situation of gasoline exhausting may be in carburettors, I think that unburned gasoline evaporates in the injection vehicle. But as Koliva said, these are the ones that come to my mind from a throat butterfly that is likely to be firing.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 5
Guests

I do not guess that after the gas is ignited on the cylinders, it will come from the burn to the back of the exhaust. If there is a situation like that, I think the engine will stop ...

Since you can not adequately ignite in your case, it may not be able to make the fuel fully and throw it out as a cig ... this also appears as an odor. but it is probably water in the liquid from the exhaust. Every engine throws water when it is cold, especially :)

08.05.2020 15:13 # 6
tigerland
[QUOTE = cecol of]

I do not guess that after the gas is ignited on the cylinders, it will come from the burn to the back of the exhaust. If there is a situation like that, I think the engine will stop ...

Since you can not adequately ignite in your case, it may not be able to make the fuel fully and throw it out as a cig ... this also appears as an odor. but it is probably water in the liquid from the exhaust. Every engine throws water when it is cold, especially :)

[/ QUOTE]
yes cecoli is steam is water, i said to friend but dio gasoline smell :) There was a little shaking in the departure. I did not realize that I used it 2 days ago, let's look at the service. I do not think what will come out is important. thanks for information
08.05.2020 15:13 # 7
GiTaRRa
abart exhaust sa smell of me, but gasoline does not come. There was a smell in my car, I changed the exhaust, it was over, I guess it has a smell when it passes. bhp 200 model mine is k / m burning 300 lira if i force it was 220 i also dropped it in the room spare warehouse, i mean, fill it out, try it, i hope it is from exhaust.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 8
Emre Ekrem
Most likely it is water, when the engine is not running for a long time, it throws water out of the exhaust head during heating, it is caused by moisture in the block. Or it may be exhaust sourced, in my opinion, gasoline is impossible because gasoline is already a volatile liquid. If it comes with an intense smell of gasoline, as their friends said, they can interpret the incoming water as gasoline.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 9
Guests

[QUOTE]

yes cecoli is steam is water, i said to friend but dio gasoline smell :) There was a little shaking in the departure. I did not realize that I used it 2 days ago, let's look at the service. I do not think what will come out is important. thanks for the info [/ QUOTE]
Okay, there is the smell of gas. Because enough fire, etc., for some reason, when your gas is thrown without burning, it will be so :)) Seeing the water in the exhaust, the friend may be surprised :))
08.05.2020 15:13 # 10
tigerland

He connected to the computer, the master did not break down, no problem, he continued, he said it was steam in the exhaust :)

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”