Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Effect of Egr on 1.4 hdi

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:33 # 1
Orcun.Dmr
Sentence greetings Peugeot family. Egr was canceled, I remembered today, I activated the vacuum hose and went to try it and the vehicle was going as if the software was thrown. On the way stop and I canceled dismantle the Egr`N the vacuum hose and we met with my sister at that for a long time in our minds that something so small bi kapışma - roll made short, so 4.vites second aspect was the front 4 and eaten 4 height difference after 5.vites. Mercedes W202 Body C180 di LOL When you cancel Egr, the vehicle goes a little slower, you will realize that the opposite reaction was made. What is the reason?
08.05.2020 20:33 # 2
Popomundo
Walla egr should go better when canceling but it throws a lot of smoke
08.05.2020 20:33 # 3
maximusti
true they usually cancel egr to get better performance, but.
When this was the case, I did not know why.
08.05.2020 20:33 # 4
Orcun.Dmr
[QUOTE = Popomundo] Walla egr needs to go better while canceling but throws a lot of smoke [/ QUOTE]

I don't have any smoke, brother. Smile
08.05.2020 20:33 # 5
Orcun.Dmr
[QUOTE = maximusti] right cancels egr to get better performance in general but.
[/ QUOTE]

I thought I would activate Egr again, but I was not active because I was afraid of the institution. Smile
08.05.2020 20:33 # 6
Popomundo
[QUOTE = Orçun.Dmr] [QUOTE = maximusti] will cancel egr to get better performance in general but.
[/ QUOTE]

I thought I would activate Egr again, but I was not active because I was afraid of the institution. Smile
[/ QUOTE] Is your vehicle mechanically curved, you have completely closed the sheet metal or just canceled my hose?
08.05.2020 20:33 # 7
Orcun.Dmr
[QUOTE = Popomundo] [QUOTE = Orçun.Dmr] [QUOTE = maximusti] cancel out egr to get better performance generally.
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE] Is your vehicle mechanically curved, you have completely closed the sheet metal or just canceled my hose? [/ QUOTE]

Mechanical egr mine just removed the vacuum hose and canceled it, I did not throw the hair together.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”