Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

ECU Short Circuit

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:14 # 1
hknyildiz
Hello, I am a new member of the forum. I would be glad if you could help me with a few questions.

206 1.4 hdi I took it to auto electronics because of the problem in my car's indicators. He said there was a problem with the cables going to the engine control unit, and one of those cables touched the bio and the car stopped while it was running and it didn't start again, it was starting but not working. We looked at all of the fuses, and there is no problem in them. Could we have damaged your brain, have you ever had anything happened before? Cry

If we can solve this problem, my vehicle does not exceed 3000 cycles. I turn off the ignition and it hurts.

And finally, the part in this picture is something between exhaust and turbo, I think smoke comes from here and as you can see, is there anybody who knows what is the problem with this solution?

08.05.2020 21:14 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. You may have made a short circuit in the first operation. If there is no problem in the fuses, it is necessary to check the engine ecu. The reasons for not exceeding 3000 revolutions are due to the turbo solenoid valve. smoke leakage in the exhaust is probably not a very important situation, which may have lost its gasket feature or loosened the bolt.
08.05.2020 21:14 # 3
hknyildiz
Thank you thank you Smile . If it is short circuit, what is the thing that we need to check in ECU? going out is something that will require us to get an ecu. I am asking a lot of questions. Sorry, we were left without a car.
08.05.2020 21:14 # 4
sonerkyl
you are welcome hakan ecu auto electronics engineer will check if it can be recovered, it tells you already repair it, if not, you will have to look at it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”