Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

ECU FAST

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:07 # 1
esstel
I bought a price from the malatya branch to get my software installed. After 2 months, the price had increased ... I got the price from other dealers. All of them were different from each other ... I called the headquarters and investigated ... He said they could make a certain amount of discount to fill in ... then he told me to follow the campaigns. From the social networking site, I do not make your car ... if you give it ten times more than normal ... it is written ... I searched the center again .... The result is that I am not obliged to them, there are a lot of companies ... I disassemble the brain to what I want ... But it is not nice for them to treat the inconsistent and right seeker like this ....
08.05.2020 19:07 # 2
Efe-Pojo
the authorized service that wrote this?
08.05.2020 19:07 # 3
Alicilik
You are looking for adventure, teacher,

They are all connected to the center. Prices are at the level of the person who makes the transaction. Whether it says 10der or 100. Because the software you are going to buy from the main dealer at a single price, the rest is left to its profit margin.
08.05.2020 19:07 # 4
KIZILASLAN
[QUOTE = esstel] I got a price from the malatya branch to have my software installed. After 2 months, the price had increased ... I got the price from other dealers ... all of them were different from each other ... I called the headquarters and investigated ... He said that there was a price, the dealers were able to make a certain amount of discount to fill the quota ... then he told me to follow the campaigns ... I watched the face to follow the campaigns ... Where the dealer in Malatya learned my name; From the social networking site, I do not make your car ... if you give it ten times more than normal ... it is written ... I searched the center again .... The result is that I am not obliged to them, there are a lot of companies ... it is not nice for them to behave like those who seek the price inconsistency and right .... [/ QUOTE]
I think, instead of software, install a box instead of software, there is not much difference between the software when selling the vehicle.
08.05.2020 19:07 # 5
esstel
I also have a box ... but there is no master wearing it ... 1.4 injector socket is out of reach ... water pipes do not allow ... so we could not disconnect the socket
08.05.2020 19:07 # 6
Adem Kurtuldu
Well, brother, software is atcam diyosan Bide is a company called pasaoglu but I don't know if you have a branch there.
08.05.2020 19:07 # 7
KIZILASLAN
I have the [QUOTE = esstel] box in my hand ... but there is no master who wears it .... 1.4 injector socket is out of reach ... water pipes are not allowed ... so we could not disconnect the socket ...
[/ QUOTE]
You will unplug the rail sensor and plug it into the box, not the injector socket. You will plug the other plug of the box into the socket you removed from the rail sensor, but the location of that sensor is in a very difficult place. I had the mechanic put it on, he removed the left front tire and put it there because you need to remove a lot of parts to install it from the top.
08.05.2020 19:07 # 8
KIZILASLAN
After installing the box, I recommend you to have an intercooler installed on the vehicle, otherwise it will be possible to give a rich mixture error.
08.05.2020 19:07 # 9
fætih
Disassemble your car's brain or send Mehmet Gazihana or Vmax Hope. hope ankarada gazihan in istanbul.
they discard blind software. If you send vmax to hope. The course directed by the user Fætih from opelim.net.
the best chip to enter the box business is the best;)
fætih 2015-02-25 13:51:52
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”