Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

ECO OBD2 FUEL SAVING AND CHIP TUNING

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:20 # 1
umitgun
Hello friends,

I found this product while browsing the internet for DIESEL, a device that plugs into the OBD2 connector of different vehicle for different GASOLINE vehicles. automatically add fuel and vehicle + horsepower.

You can reach the picture here.

http://www.hizliresimyukle.com/image/vzv

08.05.2020 19:20 # 2
blntctn
My teacher walla does not sound very convincing. It was sold on radios as a money trap. Something like that was tied to the hose, it was a bull because it was reducing the fuel, which looks like something :)
08.05.2020 19:20 # 3
rkalkan
..... the rkalk 2015-10-31 09:10:14
08.05.2020 19:20 # 4
muro_60
superstition do not believe these :)
08.05.2020 19:20 # 5
Canberk35
It would connect to the vehicle's OBD port and find and read the strongest and least fuel consumption values, keep them in memory for 200km, and then remap the ECU from the OBD port. Then he would continue to read data and improve himself. And the real bomb would do all this for just 49 TL.

If it is a joke, it is not funny, if it is serious, it is very funny.
08.05.2020 19:20 # 6
Alicilik
They were trying to magnetize the fuel pipe for a while and we tried the fisss.

Friends do not design the vehicle engines in the industrial site 3 5 jihad 1 2 masters. The car you are riding has thousands of people in the engine and electronic structure. Couldn't that many people do this? Except for reconstructing the medicine, such products will increase the wear of the vehicle and the systems running from obd will be more misleading and troublesome. Give us 300 500 products to make a profit every year, then make 100 200 economies.
08.05.2020 19:20 # 7
erenakarsubasi
Hello friends. I am the manufacturer of this product. We are in consultation with the craftsmen from different cities of Turkey as active since about 2 months. we have not had any negative results so far. There is no point in abusing a product without trying it. If you take 2 minutes and order from www.ecoobd.com, you will have the opportunity to try. If you think that the product is not working, you can return it within 14 days without any reason. The electronic trade law has given you this right. Not wanting to see exactly arkdaşlar products on the internet can meet with our distributors in various provinces of Turkey.
08.05.2020 19:20 # 8
leader_devil
My teacher is nice and nice, I use racechip, they have produced guys and they sell 450 pounds from wherever you look. 59 lira wherever there is anything, if it is not worth it to deceive people.
08.05.2020 19:20 # 9
_ali_
After the prototypes of the motors are produced, they are inserted into the laboratory and tested for at least months, while the weak parts of the engine and the optimum working limits are tested, the parts are changed and reproduced accordingly, and finally the mass production is started with the brains and parts where these values are processed.

When you play with brain values, you take the engine out of those values where it is tested, and there is no guarantee of what can happen to you.

08.05.2020 19:20 # 10
rkalkan
http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/eco-obd2.html
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/top-quality-ecoobd2-eco-obd2-chip-tuning-box-interface-plug-and-drive-for-lower-fuel-and/322207_32319616400.html

the links have the same product and a lot of sellers. If you sell to these sellers and if they sell them from China to the world, you have achieved great success regardless of halal.
08.05.2020 19:20 # 11
onlycihan
I said let me continue with a ready-made subject. my vehicle is 2006 model 206 1.4 hdi. I have a mini elm obd2 bluetooth device which is one of the light blue ones that comes from China. Now I want to use my phone as a trip computer and place it visually in a good place in the console. Now there are friends who keep this device constantly at the obd2 input, I do not want to disassemble it all the time. like. Also, some lights remain on the device when the vehicle is not in use. I do not think much, but there is an event of weakening the battery, for example, it does not work for 1 week. the onlycih 2017-04-07 09:39:12
08.05.2020 19:20 # 12
KILIC
I have read in a few places, I do not know how accurate there is a negligence to burn out the exit. But I think it is frightening that there is a constant burning of light there and that this is a genie.
08.05.2020 19:20 # 13
onlycihan
I was analized, it was not easy anywhere, I wanted to have a phone automatic diagnosis as soon as I got into the car. Well, this device called head up display varies your speed and a few more details to the windshield. I bought it from it.
I wonder if anyone is using one of these devices
08.05.2020 19:20 # 14
maximusti
I bought an elm327, thinking with a visual beauty, I said that I would install the torque program on the tablet and do something nice,
but when the contact is closed, it does not turn off the obd device after hours.
IT connection can be established so that most of them do not have a password, either 0000 or 1234, if there is a possibility for someone else to be connected to the vehicle, okay there is not much to do. The fact that it was always open did not bother me, I did not want to remove the bottom cover constantly.
maybe the electricity of the obd2 socket can be connected to the contact. at least when the contact closes, it turns off.
08.05.2020 19:20 # 15
Muratmert
I use it personally, the 50b diesel, osb 2 eco is out of town, it consumes 70 tl diesel in 500 km, in other words, it saves more than 35%. While burning 120 lira at 500 km before the device, now 70 lira dust
08.05.2020 19:20 # 16
maximusti
[QUOTE = Muratmert] I use it personally. The diesel osb 2 eco, which is diesel in 508, consumes 70 liters of diesel in 500 km on the long road, so it saves more than 35%. While burning 120 lira at 500 km before the device, now 70 lira dust / [QUOTE]

Hodja these always seem like superstition to us,
It worked for you. Which device you use and where did you get it?
08.05.2020 19:20 # 17
x571
[QUOTE = onlycihan] I was analized, it is not easy anywhere, I wanted to have an automatic diagnosis of the phone as soon as I got into the car. Well, this device called head up display varies your speed and a few more details to the windshield. I bought it from it.
I wonder if anyone is using one of these devices
[/ QUOTE]

I read that you are running out of low battery. It had to be powered by reinforcement.
08.05.2020 19:20 # 18
KILIC
[QUOTE = Muratmert] I use it personally. The diesel osb 2 eco, which is diesel in 508, consumes 70 liters of diesel in 500 km on the long road, which means more than 35% savings. While burning 120 lira at 500 km before the device, now 70 lira dust / [QUOTE]

Is there anything wrong with that? The factory data of 508 is 4 liters per 100 km, the diesel is now 5.30. In other words, this 1.5-ton vehicle burns 2.6 liters per 100 km. If so, I will order from this device immediately. I am sorry that it did not seem very convincing to me, I think, share the screenshots of the trip computer so that we can evaluate it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”