Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Eco OBD2 Chip Tuning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 20:01 # 1
maximusti
Hello friends

While visiting the owner, I came across an accessory that plugs into the obd2 socket,
Does anyone use this app?
What effects can positive and negative.

According to the recipe, we attach the accessory to the obd2 socket of the vehicle, after 150-200 km use, it performs its own calibration and performance increase, and when the chip is removed, the vehicle returns to its stock state.

Advert no: 361528431
08.05.2020 20:01 # 2
maximusti
does anyone have any ideas?
08.05.2020 20:01 # 3
sonerkyl
Do not trust them, my teacher, they buy and sell like a stew of cheap meat. Do not waste your money for 3-5 dollars products.

https://tr.aliexpress.com/item/2014-new-arrival-100-original-launch-easydiag-for-ıos-built-in-bluetooth-obdıı-generic-code-reader/1582356541.html?spm= 2114.010208.3.10.wwg6w5 & ws_ab_test = searchweb0_0, searchweb201602_2_10091_10090_10088_10089, searchweb201603_1 & btsid = f143c9e0-e073-4407-a3c3-f160c4989212
08.05.2020 20:01 # 4
OguzhanKucuk61
I looked at the ad number and said 60 lira. I found the same product, different seller said 20 lira. I think they are fake. It provided an increase in torque. I know that you are reading information and I use it personally. This is a bug fixing device. No, the torque of the car is certain, what will increase and how will it increase. After 200 km, the wearer starts to gass :) he says psychologically that it works :)
08.05.2020 20:01 # 5
maximusti
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] Do not respect them, my teacher, they sell and sell like a stew of cheap meat. Do not waste your money for 3-5 dollars products.

https://tr.aliexpress.com/item/2014-new-arrival-100-original-launch-easydiag-for-ıos-built-in-bluetooth-obdıı-generic-code-reader/1582356541.html?spm= 2114.010208.3.10.wwg6w5 & ws_ab_test = searchweb0_0, searchweb201602_2_10091_10090_10088_10089, searchweb201603_1 & btsid = f143c9e0-e073-4407-a3c3-f160c4989212
[/ QUOTE]

I already buy 90% of the electronic products I bought from abroad :)
What kind of damage can the vehicle I want to ask, or is there anyone in the forum using it? I put the link from the owner in order to be understandable.

08.05.2020 20:01 # 6
maximusti
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] I looked at the ad number and said 60 lira. I found the same product, different seller said 20 lira. I think they are fake. It provided an increase in torque. I know that you are reading information and I use it personally. This is a bug fixing device. No, the torque of the car is certain, what will increase and how will it increase. The wearer starts to gass after 200 km :) he says psychologically it works .. :) [/ QUOTE]

Is your product elm327 or ecoobd?

08.05.2020 20:01 # 7
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = maximusti] [QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] I looked at the ad number and said 60 lira. I found the same product, different seller said 20 lira. I think they are fake. It provided an increase in torque. I know that you are reading information and I use it personally. This is a bug fixing device. No, the torque of the car is certain, what will increase and how will it increase. The wearer starts to gass after 200 km :) he says psychologically it works .. :) [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

I am using the Elm327 one. V 2.0 oguzhankucuk61 2016-11-09 11:20:55
08.05.2020 20:01 # 8
maximusti
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] [QUOTE = maximusti] [QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] I looked at the ad number and said 60 lira. I found the same product, different seller said 20 lira. I think they are fake. It provided an increase in torque. I know that you are reading information and I use it personally. This is a bug fixing device. No, the torque of the car is certain, what will increase and how will it increase. The wearer starts to gass after 200 km :) he says psychologically it works .. :) [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

I am using the Elm327 one. V 2.0 [/ QUOTE]

These are different products with elm327, elm327 only provides communication protocol with bluetooth,
It provides instant information from ecu and deletes some error codes. Think like usb bluetooth plugs attached to computers. this is a different product.

08.05.2020 20:01 # 9
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = maximusti] [QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] [QUOTE = maximusti] [QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] I looked at the ad number and said 60 lira. I found the same product, different seller said 20 lira. I think they are fake. It provided an increase in torque. I know that you are reading information and I use it personally. This is a bug fixing device. No, the torque of the car is certain, what will increase and how will it increase. The wearer starts to gass after 200 km :) he says psychologically it works .. :) [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

I am using the Elm327 one. V 2.0 [/ QUOTE]

These are different products with elm327, elm327 only provides communication protocol with bluetooth,
It provides instant information from ecu and deletes some error codes. Think like usb bluetooth plugs attached to computers. this is a different product.

[/ QUOTE]

What is the working principle? So what's the deal? Frankly, I don't think it will make a contribution. Aslı lining if any. If it really works, I would like it at such an affordable price :) oguzhankucuk61 2016-11-09 18:03:52
08.05.2020 20:01 # 10
maximusti
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] [QUOTE = maximusti] [QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61]

What is the working principle? So what's the deal? Frankly, I don't think it will make a contribution. Aslı lining if any. If it really works, I would like it at such an affordable price:) [/ QUOTE]

As far as I understand from the English explanation, you are connecting to the vehicle, establishing a connection, after going 150 - 200 km, he applies extra performance to his vehicle according to the data he received from the ECU, adjusting the boost pressure, air pressure and injection timing, he wrote that he reduced the extra performance and fuel consumption. He said he will not cause any damage to Ecu and says that it is sufficient to remove the device in order for the car to become stock.
but apparently there is no one in the forum :) one person needs to try :)
There are around 30 TL in 3, 4 usd tr sites in foreign sites.
08.05.2020 20:01 # 11
obayazit68
[QUOTE = maximusti] [QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] [QUOTE = maximusti] [QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61]

What is the working principle? So what's the deal? Frankly, I don't think it will make a contribution. Aslı lining if any. If it really works, I would like it at such an affordable price:) [/ QUOTE]

As far as I understand from the English explanation, you are connecting to the vehicle, establishing a connection, after going 150 - 200 km, he applies extra performance to his vehicle according to the data he received from the ECU, adjusting the boost pressure, air pressure and injection timing, he wrote that he reduced the extra performance and fuel consumption. He said he will not cause any damage to Ecu and says that it is sufficient to remove the device in order for the car to become stock.
[/ QUOTE]

While I was researching, I saw, examined and purchased in an international site.
I can try and share when it comes.
08.05.2020 20:01 # 12
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = obayazit68] [QUOTE = maximusti] [QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] [QUOTE = maximusti] [QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61]

[/ QUOTE]

While I was researching, I saw, examined and purchased in an international site.
[/ QUOTE]

We are following, teacher, share your knowledge and experience :)
08.05.2020 20:01 # 13
maximusti
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] [QUOTE = obayazit68] [QUOTE = maximusti]

[/ QUOTE]

We are following, teacher, share your knowledge and experience :) [/ QUOTE]

I looked at the majority of comments on aliexpress, dx and ebay,
nine and a half out of ten people said they affect performance below 5% or not at all,
If we think logically, an application that will increase 35% performance,
An application that will save 15% fuel will not be sold for $ 3 :)
but you still have to try and see it, I add it to the shopping cart at the first shopping.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”