Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

ECO-MODE

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:52 # 1
btn1907
Hello everyone, I have the 2008 model Peugeot 206 HDI. Is there anyone who can help you disable? Thanks...
08.05.2020 14:52 # 2
only_younus
I think my teacher eco mode was made to protect the battery of the vehicle. 20 minutes after the ignition is switched off, the car switches to eco mode and cuts off all the electricity of the vehicle and ensures that no electricity is given until the starter is pressed again. I don't want to discharge the battery, I guess. I don't know how to disable it. But I don't think it is. Because I have read a peugeot forum and never got into my eyes. If anyone knows, we will add new things to our information.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 3
koliva
I think not all electricity is cut off. Because I once removed the differences from the automatic position and I did not even think of closing it after parking it in the garage because I was using it automatically. The battery was exhausted when I went to run the vehicle in the morning. Or this eco mode covers only certain units, tape, ic lighting etc.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 4
deniz_206
If you cannot disable eco mode, when you start the vehicle, enough tape will start playing again.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 5
karayel1984
I suffer from this problem, I searched a lot but I couldn't find anything about disabling it in the net
08.05.2020 14:52 # 6
koliva
[QUOTE = karayel1984] I suffer from this problem, I searched a lot but I couldn't find anything to disable in the net [/ QUOTE]
I did some research on foreign forums for you. So I found something, I share it because it can be useful for you:
[QUOTE]
Reply: ECO MODE is there to protect the battery and always allow you to start your car regardless. It will save you the hassle of a flat battery.

I have found a solution to the eco mode cut off / Press the dark button on the LCD interface / radio this should give your at least an hour stereo time instead of the 20 minutes at present.
[/ QUOTE]
ECO MODE allows you to protect the battery and always operate your vehicle at all costs. It saves you from encountering a dead battery.
I found a solution to cancel ECO MODE. Press the dark button on the LCD interface / Radio. This will give you at least an hour instead of 20 minutes.
[QUOTE]
All I want is to be able to turn on the radio without having to start the engine again. What exactly does that button do?
[/ QUOTE]
All I want is to use the radio without restarting my vehicle. What exactly does this button do?
[QUOTE]
The dark buttom press twiced will black out the lcd screen, which should extend the econo time by at least another 20 minutes-depending on the current battery positon. Couldn`t agree with you more about the eco mode!

Having said that, The economy mode operates as follows
Ignition off - car goes to economy mode and stereo shuts down incl interior lights, when the car is started the battery will charge but if you quickly shut the engine off again economy mode will activate as the battery charge is still insufficient.

Also if you leave the accessories lights on and are in the car the car will still go to economy mode, so you cannot listen to the stereo at all if the battery charge is below the multiplexe`s desired set level.

Hope this helps, trust me it`s annoying but it`s something you will have to live with as these cars are the most technologically advanced pieces of automotive machinery available.
[/ QUOTE]
The LCD screen will darken when the dark button is pressed twice. This will extend the economy time by at least 20 minutes. Of course, this also depends on the current battery condition.
As I said, ECO MODE works like this,
After silencing the vehicle, the vehicle goes directly to economy mode and the tape, internal lighting turns off. When the car is started, then the battery starts to charge. But let's say if you start the vehicle and shut it down immediately, the vehicle will go into economy mode without waiting, because the battery is still insufficient.
At the same time, if you leave the lights on one of the accessories inside the vehicle, the car will switch to economy mode again. In this case, you will not be able to listen to music again because the battery charge is still below the value the carpenter wants.
I hope I could help. Believe me this is very disturbing but you have to live with it because these vehicles are equipped with the most advanced technology possible in automotive parts.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 7
koliva
Now as far as I have read elsewhere, this battery charge level can be changed with diag tools. Therefore, the transition time to ECO MODE will be extended.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 8
oguzhan29
After the vehicle has been stationed, it uses the battery for a certain period of time, but when it expires, the vehicle enters the economy mode and the headlights do not light up, the tape does not work etc. It is enough to start the vehicle in it.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 9
Guests
If my brother enters the vehicle ECO - MOD, your battery life is over, another hair feather search was the same, I changed the battery 2 weeks ago.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 10
Akifff
My 307 likewise switches to eco mode within 20 minutes and cuts off electricity. I do not know if there is a denier alone, the refrigerator connected to the rear lighter remained open all night and did not switch to eco mode? Everyone is trying to get rid of it, but how do we include lighters in eco mode ??? Embarrassed
08.05.2020 14:52 # 11
Guests
eco mod does not deactivate as far as I know 15 15 minutes later it cuts the electricity if you want the tape will not hurt when you start the vehicle
08.05.2020 14:52 # 12
Muhammet CAKIR
There is no need to start the vehicle, it is enough for the tape to work, it is enough to hurt and close the doors. you don't need to do anything, let the vehicle stay in half contact, the eco mode does not turn off the tape at night
08.05.2020 14:52 # 13
koliva

When the vehicle enters the ECO-MODE, it is useless to lift the half contact and lift the door to the floor. Already, bat Eco-mode has no meaning. So it is against mantiga. Let me even say that if you do not accidentally close the sofor door and leave it so, go to start the vehicle after 1 day and you will see that ECO-MODE is active. If you want to take all the risks and turn off the Eco-mode, you can deactivate with PP2000 if you do not recommend it.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 14
Engin Tepe
I am satisfied from ECO-MOD Embarrassed In front of the shop, they are bass open, sound open, they are listening to the music, they are just plucking. : D they can't open. I think it's a necessary thing,
And my colonel;
When my battery arrived, we had to push the vehicle in the morning, the tape was weak.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 15
koliva
[QUOTE = Engin Tepe] I am satisfied from ECO-MOD Embarrassed In front of the shop, they are bass open, sound open, they are listening to the music, they are just plucking. : D they can't open. I think it's a necessary thing,
And my colonel;
When my battery arrived, we had to push the vehicle in the morning, the tape was weak.
[/ QUOTE]

How long the vehicle will enter Eco-mode varies according to BSI software. In new generations, this is usually 30 minutes. As far as I know, this is 20 minutes in the 206's.
To get the vehicle out of the eco-mode, BSI must see the alternator voltage, which is done by starting and silencing the vehicle. Even if you run it for 2 seconds and mute it, it will exit eco-mode. This does not mean that the battery is full in 2 seconds. It just takes the minute.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 16
Engin Tepe
If the closure is to protect the battery, we will drain the battery.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 17
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = Koliva]
When the vehicle enters the ECO-MODE, it is useless to lift the half contact and lift the door to the floor. Already, bat Eco-mode has no meaning. So it is against mantiga. Let me even say that if you do not accidentally close the sofor door and leave it so, go to start the vehicle after 1 day and you will see that ECO-MODE is active. If you want to take all the risks and turn off the Eco-mode, you can deactivate with PP2000 if you do not recommend it.
[/ QUOTE] my car did not turn off the tape when it was half-contact, I do not know if the change was made, but I did not say to make it up, I am telling the incident that I experienced, let the friends try it.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 18
koliva
[QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR] [QUOTE = koliva]
[/ QUOTE] my car did not turn off the tape when it was in half contact, I do not know if the change was made, but I did not say to make it up, I am telling the incident that I experienced personally, let the friends try it.

As I wrote in my previous message, it should close after 30 minutes at most. If eco-mode is not displayed on your screen, it can be activated / deactivated with Peugeot Planet 2000. Maybe it was deactivated in yours. However, if the tape continues to operate even though it says eco-mode on the screen, I can say that it was played with electrical connections.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 19
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR] [QUOTE = koliva]
[/ QUOTE] my car did not turn off the tape when it was in half contact, I do not know if the change was made, but I did not say to make it up, I am telling the incident that I experienced personally, let the friends try it.

As I wrote in my previous message, it should close after 30 minutes at most. If eco-mode is not displayed on your screen, it can be activated / deactivated with Peugeot Planet 2000. Maybe it was deactivated in yours. However, if the tape continues to operate even though it says eco-mode on the screen, I can say that it was played with electrical connections.
[/ QUOTE] when the ignition is not on, it turns off the tape when it switches to eco mode, it does not turn off when it is in semi-contact, that is, eco mode text appears.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 20
koliva
[QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR] [QUOTE = koliva]
[/ QUOTE] when the ignition is not on, it turns the tape off when switching to eco mode, it does not turn off when it is in half contact, so eco mode text appears.

If Eco-Mode text appears, BSI has not been modified.
You sold your car, I guess you can't try it, but I would like you to try the interior lighting. So you are listening to the radio with the contact off. The interior lights are also on. After a while, he entered eco-mode, the radio and lights went away. You made a half contact, your radio came. At this point, do the internal lights come on? If it's not lit I would say it was played with the electrical connections of your radio.
Koliva 2011-08-26 12:48:49
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”