Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

eco mode?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:53 # 1
onur sahin
My wife was sitting in the car recently and I was outside. that is, the car was not locked, but it was not fitted to the key. When I came and sat in the car, I saw an article called EKO MOD on the information screen. I never saw this article when I started the car. what does that mean? I think the economy mode but I do not understand what the economy is doing. I would be glad if you help
08.05.2020 15:53 # 2
hamham
the same thing happens to my vehicle, the switch goes to the mode after a short time when the key is not attached.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 3
m.peker
it cuts off the electricity of the vehicle, that is, it cuts off the power of the vehicle 20 minutes after the ignition is turned off.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 4
metin
[QUOTE = mtfpkr] power off the vehicle, that is, 20 minutes after the ignition is turned off, power off the vehicle ...
[/ QUOTE]
exactly.
If you have forgotten the headlight on the vehicle, forgot the tape open or forgotten the device to discharge any battery, it will disconnect all electricity after 20 minutes. If the headlights are on, the tape is on, etc. are all turned off. It is impossible to operate anything including the tape recorder until you switch the ignition on and start the vehicle. The 20-minute process starts from scratch once the vehicle is started and stopped immediately.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 5
koliva
Eco mode does not cut all electricity of the vehicle. If your headlights are out of auto position, eco mode cannot help you end your flow. As far as I know, Eco mode is only effective in hardware such as interior lighting and tape.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 6
metin
When the brother leaves the headlight on and then forgets, there is no joke of the eco mode.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 7
koliva
[QUOTE = text] When the brother leaves the headlight on manually and forgets, there is no joke of eco mode. [/ QUOTE]

Don't want it. Why would someone like me face a car with a dead battery in the morning? Dil Çıkarma Want to stay Kahkaha
08.05.2020 15:53 # 8
onur sahin
:))
08.05.2020 15:53 # 9
metin
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = text] When the brother leaves the headlight on manually and forgets, there is no joke of eco mode. [/ QUOTE]

Don't want it. Why would someone like me face a car with a dead battery in the morning? Dil Çıkarma Want to stay Kahkaha
[/ QUOTE]
are you serious brother When you listen to music in the vehicle, this mode had no meaning other than turning off the tape and pissing the people inside. Sinirli
08.05.2020 15:53 # 10
murat206
Why don't you keep the headlights in auto position, I don't know where to turn the headlights on again: D
08.05.2020 15:53 # 11
metin
murat206, not everyone has a headlight sensor like you, so they don't have a chance like auto.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 12
onur sahin
[QUOTE = text] murat206, not everyone has a headlight sensor like me so they don't have a chance like auto. [/ QUOTE]
exactly :)
08.05.2020 15:53 # 13
MemoTech
I recently tried whether it lights the headlights especially in the economy mode, it just lit the parking bulbs did not turn on the headlights, my car does not have a headlight sensor. After starting, the headlights turned on.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 14
Engin Tepe
When I first learned, you should have seen my face expression Embarrassed ,
In a secluded place: D is far away from home: D is inconvenient: D said more about the accumulation of the accident, how to produce electricity now?
08.05.2020 15:53 # 15
Guests
Let us not ask the details of the professor, it is understood from the article that there are things Party
08.05.2020 15:53 # 16
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = text] When the brother leaves the headlight on and then forgot it, there is no joke of the eco mode. No need to run the car when you hurt the door and the tape can hurt again :)
08.05.2020 15:53 # 17
MemoTech
Tape does not open :)) Unfortunately he wants to start. Even if you lock and unlock the car, Economy Mode Active will constantly greet you on the screen. :)) Even the lighting or trunk lighting that lights up when the door is open goes out after about 10 seconds in a very short time, even if the trunk or the doors are open.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 18
koliva
Except for the Auto position, if the headlight remains on, it will run out of battery and eco-mode will not be installed. I do not know how accurate it is to generalize this, but I think that in 307, if it is so, it is quite so in 206. Let's see if those who keep away try it.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 19
06OzGuR06
I wanted to write here because I don't want to open a new topic.
When the ECO MODE is in our vehicle, the tape and headlights turn off.

This system is made to reduce the electricity consumption of the vehicle. I think this feature is very good in terms of battery life.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 20
Celalll
Guys, I'm going to be off the hook, but, might this "Economy Mode Active" warning be due to the near-end of the battery? Because I did not know how to go an Output again. Smile
I just changed the V-belt of the car yesterday. And I checked the Charger, it's okay.
Celalll 2012-04-18 19:48:54
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”