Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

ECO MOD shortage !!!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:06 # 1
muratgulen07

friends, this eco mod started to give a lot of trouble :) I could not sit in the car and listen to music for half an hour against the beach. I turn it off and then open it when I open it again. or is there a solution without changing tape?

08.05.2020 15:06 # 2
koliva
[QUOTE = muratgulen07]

friends, this eco mod started to give a lot of trouble :) I could not sit in the car and listen to music for half an hour against the beach. I turn it off and then open it when I open it again. or is there a solution without changing tape?

[/ QUOTE]

There are a few things you can do for this instead of canceling eco-mod. Of course, it depends on how long you want to listen to this beach. Göz Kırpma The incident has nothing to do with the tape brain. It is a completely central eco-mode warning in order for the brain to measure the level of tension in the aquarium and ensure that it does not go below a certain level. Because in this case, even internal lighting turns off. However, among the things that can be done, changing the battery may come first. With the higher-amp battery battery extends the time it takes to switch to eco-mode, a little bit of work may appear. The other thing is, if you make the trip computer screen invisible while listening to music, the 20-minute eco-fashion time will be up to 1 hour. To do this, you have to press the black button next to the trip computer screen twice. To open, do the same thing again. I hope they help.

Koliva 2011-02-16 21:39:11
08.05.2020 15:06 # 3
muratgulen07
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = muratgulen07]

[/ QUOTE]

There are a few things you can do for this instead of canceling eco-mod. Of course, it depends on how long you want to listen to this beach. Göz Kırpma The incident has nothing to do with the tape brain. It is a completely central eco-mode warning in order for the brain to measure the level of tension in the aquarium and ensure that it does not go below a certain level. Because in this case, even internal lighting turns off. However, among the things that can be done, changing the battery may come first. With the higher-amp battery battery extends the time it takes to switch to eco-mode, a little bit of work may appear. The other thing is, if you make the trip computer screen invisible while listening to music, the 20-minute eco-fashion time will be up to 1 hour. To do this, you have to press the black button next to the trip computer screen twice. To open, do the same thing again. I hope they help.

[/ QUOTE]
You just say that it will not take any time for a while. So ... I did not really know how to turn off the screen. I did not notice the button at all :) I hope I find it :)
08.05.2020 15:06 # 4
g-demir
If you supply electricity to the tape directly from the battery or an external contact, you will listen even if the battery runs out.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 5
muratgulen07
[QUOTE = g-iron] If you power the tape directly from the battery or an external contact, you will listen even until the battery runs out buddy [/ QUOTE]
this is exactly what I want :) I'll go to a tape recorder or a electrician tomorrow if there is such a solution.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 6
Muhammet CAKIR
Come on, I say I got it, you're afraid of 300 km :) I'll make a spoiler and look at you.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 7
Muhammet CAKIR

When a tooth is in front of him at the level of contact operation, is it closed by me?

08.05.2020 15:06 # 8
muratgulen07
[QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR] Come on dude, I say I got it, you're afraid of 300 km :) I'll make a spoiler and if you come :) you will get the wofferida: D [/ QUOTE],
completely emotional buddy :)
08.05.2020 15:06 # 9
muratgulen07
[QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR]

When a tooth is in front of him at the level of contact operation, is it closed by me?

[/ QUOTE]
I tried, my brother, all kinds of eco mod comes into play ... why did they do this, I couldn't solve this mode ... ok you warn turn off the tape after that, maybe i want to finish the battery :)
08.05.2020 15:06 # 10
Muhammet CAKIR
We gave so much money, we can't listen to the tape, you say dude, I think you burn that car Star
08.05.2020 15:06 # 11
muratgulen07
[QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR] We paid so much money we can't listen to tape, I think you bro, I think you burn that car Star [/ QUOTE]
Exactly, my brother, I don't burn it, but the pain of my first eye is my only LOVE :)
08.05.2020 15:06 # 12
Muhammet CAKIR

Star oh my buddy, put your distance together Sırıtma

08.05.2020 15:06 # 13
koliva

I do not want to divorce your conversation, let me get one more thing together. It is generally not possible to listen to radio for more than 1 hour. That's why I wouldn't recommend you to do this kind of bypass by pulling a cable from the battery. One day, if you forget your radio in a place far from your home, you will have to find a car that will make you jump start.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 14
rifatseker
Ask the service, the fuse box has a shunt there, it is called Customer mode and parking mode, Is that shunt in customer mode or park mode. In parking mode, ecomode passes and your car will return to normal if they put it in Customer mode. :)) At least I know that. rifatsek is 2011-02-16 23:19:02
08.05.2020 15:06 # 15
muratgulen07
[QUOTE = Koliva]
I do not want to divorce your conversation, let me get one more thing together. It is generally not possible to listen to radio for more than 1 hour. That's why I wouldn't recommend you to do this kind of bypass by pulling a cable from the battery. One day, if you forget your radio in a place far from your home, you will have to find a car that will make you jump start.
[/ QUOTE]
estağfurullah nedemek teacher thank you for your advice ..

My question to rifatseker is very acceptable if there is such a thing .. thank you ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”