Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

DTC P1351

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:21 # 1
cuneytatay

hello friends

I bought the obd2 device the other day, I connected it to the car, did I scan it for a fault code.
p1351 says what is this malfunction, what is the reason, is it important?
"C
08.05.2020 16:21 # 2
Guests
Koliva is an expert on these issues, but I haven't seen it in the forum for a while. Where are the koliva?
08.05.2020 16:21 # 3
cuneytatay
maybe on holiday, my teacher "Laugh"
08.05.2020 16:21 # 4
Guests

[QUOTE = cuneytatay] on holiday, maybe my teacher You [/ QUOTE]

Victim holiday mode active error. & Nbsp; "

08.05.2020 16:21 # 5
djchaos
[QUOTE = cuneytatay]

hello friends

I bought the obd2 device the other day, I connected it to the vehicle, did I scan it and have a fault code.
p1351 says what is this malfunction, what is the reason?
"C
[/ QUOTE]
information I got from peugeot support P1351 IDM input circuit malfunction / ignition coil control circuit High voltage
SID 803 / EDC16C3 - Pre / Post relay circuit heating. Relay and uncontrolled glow plugs are supplied.
08.05.2020 16:21 # 6
koliva
[QUOTE = cuneytatay] on holiday, maybe my teacher "Laugh" [/ QUOTE ]
[QUOTE = kapagan] Koliva is an expert on these issues but I haven't seen it in the forum for a while. Where are the koliva? [/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = kapagan] [QUOTE = cuneytatay] on holiday, maybe my teacher [/ QUOTE] You say the victim holiday mode active error. & Nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

There is no holiday for the victim here, unfortunately there is no holiday. So keep working full throttle. Since I have come to the final stages of PhD.

The P1351 error usually comes with a P04XX error. But I think in your case there is only P1351. If there is no problem in the vehicle's running, running, or working, it has generated this error code due to an error in the driving gear. Delete the error and read it again after driving from a mudden. If you're still getting this error, let's take a deeper look.
koliva 2011-11-13 06:20:44
08.05.2020 16:21 # 7
cuneytatay
yes, my teacher only gives this error besides there is no other mistake 2 months ago when I was going on holiday to Antalya, the crank pulley failed. After that, the belt remained a little abundant. It started to sound like "lap lap" at idle, there was no sound in normal use. Of course, it sounded like the tension was not enough. > I did not have the opportunity to go to the industry,
could it be related to this?
08.05.2020 16:21 # 8
koliva
I don't think this error has a direct relationship with your crank pulley. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:21 # 9
rkalkan
hello

I bought my odb bluetooth dongle and I encountered 2 error codes
I would be glad if you inform me about what these codes mean.

P1351 and P0402 code comes together.
08.05.2020 16:21 # 10
gazneli
I have the same problem, I wipe back, I think it affects traction & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:21 # 11
Crayzmetin
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = cuneytatay] on holiday, maybe my teacher "Laugh" [/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = kapagan] Koliva is an expert on these issues but I haven't seen it in the forum for a while. Where are the koliva? [/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = kapagan] [QUOTE = cuneytatay] on holiday, maybe my teacher [/ QUOTE] You say the victim holiday mode active error. & Nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

There is no holiday for the victim here, unfortunately there is no holiday. So keep working full throttle. Since I have come to the final stages of PhD.

The P1351 error usually comes with a P04XX error. But I think in your case there is only P1351. If there is no problem in the vehicle's running, running, or working, it has generated this error code due to an error in the driving gear. Delete the error and read it again after driving from a mudden. If you're still getting this error, let's take a deeper look.
[/ QUOTE]

Sir hello. I guess I will hose down the issue but I get the error p1351 in my 407 and besides, as you said, there are also errors p0490 and p0409. What is the reason of this. What kind of an intervention is required in this case. Did you have knowledge and experience in this regard. & Nbsp;

08.05.2020 16:21 # 12
hasanrecep
Hello Masters, 2008 model 1.6 hdi 308 h I hibiy. In my vehicle, the engine protects itself from time to time and it does not exceed 3000 cycles, the problem disappears when the vehicle is stopped and restarted. When this does not turn on any malfunction lamp. Only when I first start the car it says & nbsp; antipollution fault and goes off. We connected the tool to the computer today & nbsp; P0409 & nbsp; EGR SOLENOID VALVE CIRCUITS, COMPONENT BLOCKED - P0490 LOW EGR - P2143 EGR VALVE ELECTRICAL FAILURE - P1351 Glow Plug Plugs - P1435 ADDITIONAL SYSTEM. Does the EGR Valve cause such a problem? Would it be enough to just clean it? EGR is very costly if it changes. I would be glad if you help. Thanks in advance
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”