Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Driving Automatic Gear in Snow Mode

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:26 # 1
yqtcan44
Hello friends.
I am thinking of using the vehicle in snow mode, since the gearbox oil on the long road cannot overheat and adjust the gearshifts at a stop. At least until you get to the 4th gear. I have to apply this in summer. Because, thanks to the snow mode, the gear shift intervals are not a problem even if the gearbox oil gets hot on the long road.
There is no problem in the city. Gear shifts are like Maşallah cream.
The problem is that after only 100 km with a speed of 110 km, when I come to the first lights, the green flashes shine when I move again. Although 1 to 2 to 2 to 3 to 3 to 4 echoes do not respond to the gas as if the serial mode is active, there are gears shifting around 4500 rpm. When there is such a problem, I immediately switch the car to snow mode and everything returns to normal, gear shifts take place at an average of 2300 revolutions. When I get into 4th gear, I take the car out of the snow mode and continue until the next lights. Then I use the snow mode on departures again. I opened the relevant topic related to this issue in the forum, but what I want to ask here is this;
Is it harmful to use the vehicle in snow mode only in the 4th gear until it reaches the appropriate speed? I frankly do not think it will be. If the man who made it thought of it, I would still like to take advantage of your experience.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”