Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Driver's Mat in Water

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:21 # 1
vbmaster
Dear Member Friends,

first of all, be a blessed holiday. After a busy holiday, I got into the car in the morning, and there was water in the mat. I waited tiredly, he was missing a place like water lime as if it was white calcified somewhere on the gas pedal. like a link. Is there any relevance for radiator water in the car related to radiator & nbsp; and most importantly, would it be a problem if I set off on a long road?

08.05.2020 16:21 # 2
vbmaster
I will try to add a picture ...
08.05.2020 16:21 # 3
Guests
There is a 90 percent heating honeycomb burst. It is finished its life.
The boiler must change. it is a costly job. The boiler may need to be removed to remove the boiler.
The hot water from the radiator I know is circulating the heater core. div>
Let it be in the temperature indicator.
there are cracking occlusive liquids that govern. I also encountered such a problem. I used blocking liquid was cut off.
is not a permanent solution.
maverick 2011-11-10 23 : 36: 16
08.05.2020 16:21 # 4
Guests
The chronic problem of the 206's takes water from the door sill (suppositories). It occurs when it rains and washes the car. Your problem may be from the door wick.
08.05.2020 16:21 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = Berkay] The chronic problem of the 206's takes water from the door sill (suppositories). It occurs when it rains and washes the car. Your problem may be from the door wick .. [/ QUOTE]

says radiator water is missing but friend. In my opinion, the heater core is broken.
08.05.2020 16:21 # 6
vbmaster
I guess if the upper side of the Accelerator Pedal would be the wick, the clutch side would be ...
08.05.2020 16:21 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = maverick] [QUOTE = Berkay] The chronic problem of the 206's takes water from the door sill (wicks). It occurs when it rains and washes the car. Your problem may be from the door wick .. [/ QUOTE]

says radiator water is missing but friend. In my opinion, the heater honeycomb is broken. It won't hurt to try.
08.05.2020 16:21 # 8
vbmaster
I have a layer of lime on the piece, and like a plaster, there is a drop of water every 15 seconds. The part with the head visible from the black plastic casing at the top of the accelerator ...
08.05.2020 16:21 # 9
Guests
I think the heater core or the heater hose is drilled. You can go a long way by controlling the water of your vehicle. I think it takes 1 day since the work of caffeine is a difficult operation. I think it takes 1 day. ">
Reviews
08.05.2020 16:21 # 10
vbmaster
I will try this blocking fluid Do you have brand and price information?
08.05.2020 16:21 # 11
Guests
A friend who has the same vehicle as you changed the heater core.
it is roland garros.

08.05.2020 16:21 # 12
vbmaster
thank you
08.05.2020 16:21 # 13
tigerland
it happened to me too, & nbsp; there is a gasket under the steering wheel that will change 30 TL di when i change it, the problem is solved the same way there was only water under the mat .. get past & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:21 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = vbmaster] thank you thank you [/ QUOTE]
is nothing, my friend. I recommend you a product called stac italy. I used this product.
is not an effective but permanent solution. the decision is yours
< br>
08.05.2020 16:21 # 15
muzarix
[QUOTE = maverick] [QUOTE = vbmaster] thank you thank you [/ QUOTE]
is not something, my friend. I recommend you a product called stac italy. I used this product.
is not an effective but permanent solution. The decision is yours. br>
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you for your useful information. So what does it mean if it throws this antifreeze only in cold weather, if it never happens in summer? (Summer and winter antifreeze water)
08.05.2020 16:21 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = muzarix] [QUOTE = maverick] [QUOTE = vbmaster] thank you thank you [/ QUOTE]
is not something, my friend. I recommend you a product called stac italy.
I used it on my honda civic brand car.
I had the same problem. I used this product.
< BR>
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Thank you for your useful information. So what does it mean if it throws this antifreeze only in cold weather, if it never happens in summer? (Summer, antifreeze water)
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
is not possible because you do not turn on the heater.
hot water from the radiator is circulating the heater core.
drops or throws less unless we open it.
maverick 2011-11-11 17:06:59
08.05.2020 16:21 # 17
muzarix
[QUOTE = maverick] [QUOTE = muzarix] [QUOTE = maverick] [QUOTE = vbmaster] thank you thank you [/ QUOTE]
is not something, my friend. I recommend you a product called stac italy.
I used it in my honda civic brand vehicle.
I had the same problem.
honeycomb broke out and was throwing antifreeze into the mop. I used this product.
< br>
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Thank you for your useful information. So what does it mean if it throws this antifreeze only in cold weather, if it never happens in summer? (Summer and antifreeze water)
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
it is not possible because you do not turn on the heating.
hot water coming from the radiator is circulating the heater core. >
drops or throws less unless we open it.
[/ QUOTE]
Hmmmm the logical answer really is. Of course, there is no circulation from honeycomb to heating for cold air in the summer. :)
Thank you
muzarix 2011-11-11 17:54:11
08.05.2020 16:21 # 18
hhuzun
[QUOTE = vbmaster] Dear Friends,

first of all, your blessed holiday. After a busy holiday, I got into the car in the morning, and there was water in the mat. I waited tiredly, he was missing a place like water lime as if it was white calcified somewhere on the gas pedal. like a link. Is there any relevance for radiator water in the car related to radiator & nbsp; and most importantly, would it be a problem if I set off on a long road?

[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp; brother you check the door seal. Water in the rainy day & nbsp; leave it in a place that is megilli. and the sand leaks into the water outlet holes of the gasket. Insha'Allah it is corrected;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”