Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

driver airbag warning lamp

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:05 # 1
Guests
Greetings 2 months ago, 2007, I bought 206 sedans yesterday when I opened the ignition yesterday, I waited for the driver's airbag warning lamp to go out, but it did not go out, it is always on. I did not enter the bum or something. The warning lamp did not come on when I left the car at night. thanks for your help already
08.05.2020 14:05 # 2
Murat
Mr. Bey, welcome to us.
If you introduce yourself first from the link, we will try to help you better.
I http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_topics.asp?fıd=22&title=yeler%ddm%ddz%dd-taniyal

There is no need to worry that these lights flash occasionally, chronic discomfort.
If it is lit continuously, remove the battery terminal and reattach it.

08.05.2020 14:05 # 3
hasimayaz
One of the chronic 206 problems ..
If your car has a sound system, you will have to get used to this light.
If the seat airbag is available, it will have a socket under the seat. you should check it out.
If this is not the case in the above two cases, you will need to have your vehicle connected to the computer and if you clear the fault, the light will go out. The malfunction he will most likely cause is a brain or sensor malfunction. I recommend not to worry about it. Every once in a while, grief flashes.
And he was flashing as he got bored for a while. Now it is on fire :) .. I will have a break and put it on the computer. But it is likely to burn after 5 - 6 months.
08.05.2020 14:05 # 4
Sinan
I have that same problem. He remained spontaneously burned and did not stop. I got it to the computer 2 times couldn't find the error. I searched for sockets under the seat many times. it remains so burnt :)
08.05.2020 14:05 # 5
Guests
friends 2002 307 xr I have been using it for the last week, while it has been driving occasionally, the front indicator lamps are completely on, the km counter is being erased and it comes back a little later, the passenger airbag gives deactive warning. I looked at the underarm sockets looks normal, what should I do? Do you think it can be useful to remove the sockets and clean them with contact spray
08.05.2020 14:05 # 6
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = Sinan] I have the same problem with me. He remained spontaneously burned and did not stop. I got it to the computer 2 times couldn't find the error. I searched for sockets under the seat many times. it remains so burnt :) [/ QUOTE]
Models without seat belt alarm or seat airbag have no socket sinan. You will understand the black order. Do you have plumbing? It happened after my installation. A rkadaştata same problem occurred after the installation.
08.05.2020 14:05 # 7
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = APACHE] friends I have been using the 2002 307 xr for the past week, while the front indicator lamps are completely on while driving occasionally. I looked at the underarm sockets, it looks normal, what should I do? Do you think it can be useful to remove the sockets and clean them with contact spray [/ QUOTE]
Your socket is not a malfunction. First of all, it is useful to have the tool put on the computer. It looks like BSI or indicator failure.
08.05.2020 14:05 # 8
Sinan
There is installation, yes, you can be from that. So is there any harm in burning? So the airbag does not explode? or would it suddenly be an explosion on the way?
08.05.2020 14:05 # 9
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = Sinan] there is installation yes you can be from that. So is there any harm in burning? So the airbag does not explode? or would it suddenly be an explosion on the way? [/ QUOTE]
Nothing happens in the rearview mirror as a Ant Blessing prayer .. :) .. Zten did not appear to have exploded at the right time. :)
08.05.2020 14:05 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] [QUOTE = Sinan] I have the same problem. He remained spontaneously burned and did not stop. I got it to the computer 2 times couldn't find the error. I searched for sockets under the seat many times. it remains so burnt :) [/ QUOTE]
Models without seat belt alarm or seat airbag have no socket sinan. You will understand the black order. Do you have plumbing? It happened after my installation. A rkadaştata same problem occurred after installation. [/ QUOTE]

They said that we had a computer scan today BSI brain water.
08.05.2020 14:05 # 11
Sinan
I guess you had the engine washed apache?
08.05.2020 14:05 # 12
Guests
no I never washed the engine
08.05.2020 14:05 # 13
Guests
bsi water had entered the brain, they insulated the place where the water was entering the authorized service bsi wore their brains and reinstalled them, but on the same day it failed again. If we showed them, thank you for buying a new one.
08.05.2020 14:05 # 14
by_sertan
Well, the 2003 model 206 war hasn't been extinguishing for 2 years. We are relatives now with this light. how can a top model car light up the airbag light yaaaa
08.05.2020 14:05 # 15
by_sertan
huh guys. I have been riding for about 3 years. We put together a sound sound system. It started to burn about 1 week after him. I deleted it from the computer a few times, but it has not been extinguished for about 2 years. I investigated a lot if it was not a problem. Meanwhile, he said a solid master. What is a crumple inside the steering box, said something war. He said there was a disconnection between the rola. I did not take it off because yanlizz said it without removing it.
08.05.2020 14:05 # 16
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = by_sertan] ha ewet friends. I have been riding for about 3 years. We put together a sound sound system. It started to burn about 1 week after him. I deleted it from the computer a few times, but it has not been extinguished for about 2 years. I investigated a lot if it was not a problem. Meanwhile, he said a solid master. What is a crumple inside the steering box, said something war. He said there was a disconnection between the rola. I did not take it off because yanlizz said it without removing it. [/ QUOTE]
Com2000, which the master calls zembeek. There is horn, airbag cables and a grooved reel to which the chassis is transmitted while the steering wheel turns. This reel is very sensitive. In general, after the sound system is installed, they make a short circuit constantly with the pressure of the woofer. It can have the same effect in hard pits. That's why the airbag light is on. Illumination of the airbag light indicates that the airbag will not explode in the event of an accident.
08.05.2020 14:05 # 17
by_sertan

Thank you for your information. By the way, I had my car examined. The airbag light came out as PAIN DEFECT. We did not try to insert it into the computer and delete it. what is ampermidir in the steering sub box. Something tactical warning message was deleted. plugging it back into the computer appeared to be no problem.

08.05.2020 14:05 # 18
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = by_sert of]

Thank you for your information. By the way, I had my car examined. The airbag light came out as PAIN DEFECT. We did not try to insert it into the computer and delete it. what is ampermidir in the steering sub box. Something tactical warning message was deleted. plugging it back into the computer appeared to be no problem.

[/ QUOTE]
What is Amps ??
08.05.2020 14:05 # 19
by_sertan
I forgot exactly what he was wearing. either said amperage or resistor said: S
08.05.2020 14:05 # 20
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = by_sertan] I forgot exactly what he was wearing. either said amperage or resistor said: S [/ QUOTE]
Canceled airbag
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”