Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

downhill brake hardened?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:44 # 1
blue42
I was worried that I felt the brake hardened as I was going downhill on a light dusty road at a speed of 90km at a certain speed today. I asked the friend, he faded that he could be on the dusty road, he said that it would not be easy for the brake mechanism, is it? should i have it checked? does anyone live it
08.05.2020 17:44 # 2
blue42
??
08.05.2020 17:44 # 3
hLL
I cited the topics previously opened. Maybe it will help.

[QUOTE =]

There may be a problem in the vestinghouse or the main center.

[/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE =] [QUOTE = freestar206] Thank you guys for your answers, but I do not have much mechanical knowledge .. :) what is this main center and vestıng? Can you open up a little? [/ QUOTE]
If you know the location of the brake fluid container when the bonnet is open (on the left fender side and there is a hydraulic filler cap at the top), the main brake center is the part that comes out from the brake pipes just below that container. There is another round piece in which the main center is connected just behind it. it is the westhouse. besides it is air supplement. This air assist ensures that the brake pedal is first soft. When the engine stops, after pressing the brake pedal 3-5 times, you can get a stone like you cannot. Because it leaves air inside the westhouse and becomes inoperable. in this case, you cannot stop the car. When the engine starts, it gets air again and becomes operational.
free to try.
stop the engine. With the pump 5-6 times, you will see that it is like stone afterwards. Meanwhile, hold down the brake pedal and start the engine of marsa foot down to the foot. Because when the engine starts, the westhouse will be activated ...
[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 17:44 # 4
hLL
http://www.uzmantv.com/fren-sertlesirse-ne-yapmak-gerek is
08.05.2020 17:44 # 5
samet206
If it hardens like a very strange brake swelling, it has nothing to do with dust. I suggest you have it looked at the brake fluid.
08.05.2020 17:44 # 6
blue42
teacher, it is normal for the brake to harden when the vehicle is not running, I realized that when I drive the car, it is not as hard as the moment of the slope. But if I was as soft as before, I couldn't fully understand, or did I whisk, I could not be able to be from hydrology tomorrow.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”