Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Doors that open and lock automatically while driving

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:39 # 1
Cyrus35
Friends, I'm a new member. When I was thinking of becoming a member of the form for a long time, this caused my difficulties and now I am very eager to meet and join the organizations. In addition, the vehicle is locked with an external alarm, not with the alarm button on its key, and when it is locked with its own control, it is opened back again. If I open the back door and press the tongue in, there is no problem, but if it is not permanent, if it experiences this malfunction or finds its solution, I would be glad if I share it here. Thank you for your help, if you are interested in the subject, I will have a few more questions. Smile
08.05.2020 18:39 # 2
emre_akdag
First of all, welcome and wish you a pleasant forum. The subject is a little deep. I think it is necessary to go to an auto electrician and have a check up. I think the circuits are mixed. Our friends with detailed knowledge and experience will help when they see the problem. I hope your problem will be solved as soon as possible.
I wish good forums again.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 3
Cyrus35
Thank you for your interest, my friend.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 4
Serkan
I think one of the doors' sensor is broken.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 5
Cyrus35
dear manager, do you have any idea about where the sensors are and if I can get it from the particle or change it or the malfunction can be fixed? the vehicle is locked with the remote control and the vehicle is locked and re-opened with its own control. As I have a lot to share in this form, I open it in the how-to section of what I do over time. Here I am inspired by other friends who have really nice sharing and labor. .
08.05.2020 18:39 # 6
Cyrus35
Meanwhile, when I researched before, I opened and cleaned the control with the possibility that there could be a malfunction of the swic in the remote control and I realized that there was another key that was closed for use. What is this?
08.05.2020 18:39 # 7
Cyrus35
I think there will be no answer Smile Anyway, there are many theories about the problem, when I solve it, I will share it here.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 8
Serkan
The bottom issue may be helpful, the sensor is not visible from the outside inside the door lock.

08.05.2020 18:39 # 9
Cyrus35
Thanks for the information and help, the form is super helpful, everyone loves to chat, even when I am bored to spend time, I visit and take a tour so now LOL
08.05.2020 18:39 # 10
Cyrus35
I am writing this msg for friends who have the same problem; I have researched a lot of solutions and applied none of them, but I found the malfunction, you can try wd40 first, after fixing the defective door lock, or I also read a forum for the lock, that is, you can ensure that the lock tongue is fully seated by loosening the screws of the fixed one. In other forums, there may be a mistake in the console of the door hinge, that is, in the pronunciation. This is one reason why cables passing through pipes may break and break over time. so friends, either the lock is completely malfunctioned or one of the things I do not look for is not looking for any other reason. Thumbs Up
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”