Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

doors open at night 206

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:38 # 1
nurinuri58
I think friends, the door of the car opens automatically at night. sometimes I find the car open in the morning. I'm sure I lock it. Regards can cause.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 2
Guests
The same situation happened in civic ies .. After locking the car, the central lock locked all the doors without any problems .. But after 15-20 minutes it was opening back at the 4 doors. A friend of mine said that if you change the position of the roof lamp for the car to the situation where the doors are lit by opening and closing (I do not know its name), it will not burn again. As he said, it was no problem. sometimes when I put it in a closed or constant burning position, the lock again takes 15-20 minutes. then it was opening .. I hope the peugeot tada is the same .. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:38 # 3
nurinuri58
Thank you bro. Let me see you in the morning. any other ideas or experiences?
08.05.2020 16:38 # 4
aspirinxlarge
Bad situation Is there an alarm, could the vehicle have an effect?
08.05.2020 16:38 # 5
burak206
are you sure the doors are locked? I mean, let me tell the incident that I noticed in 206. If the door is not fully closed, the ceiling light does not go out, paying attention to it and pressing the lock-off button, the ceiling light goes out, but the doors are locked, but after 10 seconds, the doors open again and again, you may have such a thing in mind.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 6
aspirinxlarge
[QUOTE = burak206] are you sure the doors are locked? I mean, let me tell the incident that I noticed in 206. If the door is not fully closed, the ceiling light does not go out, paying attention to it and pressing the lock-off button, the ceiling light goes out, but the doors are locked, but after 10 seconds, the doors open again and again, you may have such a thing in mind. [/ QUOTE]

It may be a different malfunction when my door is half closed, the doors do not lock when it should be, & nbsp; I think your vehicle has a malfunction. & nbsp; & nbsp; This is the case with most vehicles, even all of them. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:38 # 7
aspirinxlarge
Sorry, I skipped the incident for 10 seconds, but the event you said does not last for 10 seconds.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 8
KenBlockJR
disabled
08.05.2020 16:38 # 9
dukenukem82
What is it because of the cold of the winter? The alarm sounds because of the left rear door. Look at the setting of the doors when it is not closed properly.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 10
sace
I had the same problem. I was unable to close the doors when it snowed in the winter last year and this year. As soon as I close the door, it opens it again as if there is an open door. When I said look here look here, they said that he would do it from the alarm. I removed the fuse of the alarm and canceled it. He did not have any questions afterwards. I made the alarm active again in the summer, no problem occurred, until this first snow fell this winter. I canceled the alarm again, no problem. Let's see how long it takes :) sace 2012-03-15 22:52:29
08.05.2020 16:38 # 11
aspirinxlarge
[QUOTE = sace] I had the same problem. I was unable to close the doors when it snowed in the winter last year and this year. As soon as I close the door, it opens it again as if there is an open door. When I said look here look here, they said that he would do it from the alarm. I removed the fuse of the alarm and canceled it. He did not have any questions afterwards. I made the alarm active again in the summer, no problem occurred, until this first snow fell this winter. I canceled the alarm again, no problem. Let's see how long it takes like this:) [/ QUOTE]

So I guessed it correctly:)
08.05.2020 16:38 # 12
mucahidyasar34
Get in the auto electrician without waiting, my brother may be doing an alarm or chassis from the central lock barrier, or there might be another problem. I suggest you go as soon as possible rather than leaving the night hungry.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”