Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Door wick solution

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:18 # 1
motoberk

As you know, the market prices of these door wicks are very high. I tried the aquarium hose for a few articles I read first. I don't know exactly whether the aquarium hose. I bought the bauhaus from the green hose and cut the door wick and inserted it into it a bit difficult. Anyway I finished, I closed the door, it does not close. It is necessary to cover very hard and when you open the door, it is as if the arm will be broken and you will stay in your hand. And now as the door really closes, a full sound is heard and the road noise is cut slightly.

08.05.2020 15:18 # 2
Guests
Thumbs Up ++
It Has Been A Good Practice ...
Thanks for your effort
08.05.2020 15:18 # 3
forewer_fb
nice solution congratulations, what if the problem is solved, there is no wick problem now, but if it happens, I will try this method first :)
08.05.2020 15:18 # 4
goktug
You better tell me with a picture, teacher.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 5
motoberk
[QUOTE = göktuğ] you'd better tell me with a picture, teacher, bother [/ QUOTE]
ok then i take photos as soon as possible.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 6
goktug
[QUOTE = motoberk] [QUOTE = göktuğ] you'd better explain it with a picture teacher, bother [/ QUOTE]
ok then i take photos as soon as possible.
[/ QUOTE]
thank you bro...
08.05.2020 15:18 # 7
motoberk
What it means Purpose is to bring different brains together and help each other.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 8
Guests
Very Accurate +
08.05.2020 15:18 # 9
Guests
thanks for your effort. I'm waiting for the pictures too
respects
08.05.2020 15:18 # 10
dinoco
[QUOTE = pugti] health to your labor. I'm waiting for the pictures too
respects
[/ QUOTE]
+1 :))
08.05.2020 15:18 # 11
metin
[QUOTE = motoberk]

As you know, the market prices of these door wicks are very high. I tried the aquarium hose for a few articles I read first. I don't know exactly whether the aquarium hose. I bought the bauhaus from the green hose and cut the door wick and inserted it into it a bit difficult. Anyway I finished, I closed the door, it does not close. It is necessary to cover very hard and when you open the door, it is as if the arm will be broken and you will stay in your hand. And now as the door really closes, a full sound is heard and the road noise is cut slightly.

[/ QUOTE]
I was curious about epdm wick. Now you pulled the wick inside the original wick or removed it and put another wick.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 12
metin
Well, I searched in the images, it lay in my head quite. I am now researching the manufacturers, it will be good that it will be both very nice and well below the original price.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 13
metin
Well, it doesn't matter how much mm is enough to stick to the door (:
08.05.2020 15:18 # 14
metin
[QUOTE = motoberk]

[/ QUOTE]
If you help with the price you bought, you can come to life for our peugeot (:
08.05.2020 15:18 # 15
koliva
How to put the adhesive in the wick, it will be difficult. When I say that the aluminum joints are drawn, I guess they do not mean the ones (with adhesive) that are used for insulation afterwards. When the window comes, there is a plastic material around it. So here is the picture:

08.05.2020 15:18 # 16
metin
I think it should have been made from the plug-in. If he inserted it into the serum hose, he needs to soap and do something.
I think he removed the old one and pulled on the new wick, which looked like it.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 17
motoberk
:)
I put this wick in friends. As I said, I tried the hose first, it came thick and I put the epdm wick and made a thickness inside it. It is not as loose as before, because the wick is full. These epdm suppositories are already soft materials. It is up to your choice to use thick or thin according to the deformation of the existing wick.
You can obtain this epdm wick from aluminum joinery workshops. There are many types of wicks, I used the wick pulled out of the door leaf.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 18
Guests
I wish you could say more measurable features. we do not know how many mm wick? Is the wick in the photo put by the coach the same as the wick you mentioned?
08.05.2020 15:18 # 19
metin
However, this solution cannot be a complete solution because if the door wick is deformed, put a gold-plated wick in it will not work anyway. the important thing is to renew the wick in the door,
Sub-industry companies have rubber models such as automobiles, construction etc. according to each sector. They also produce for vehicles, it is necessary to examine their models.
08.05.2020 15:18 # 20
106_arts
Don't you have a picture?
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”