Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Door Open Warning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:58 # 1
blazes06
Hello friends, while traveling on the road in recent days, the road computer is constantly receiving the open warning even though the left door is closed and the ceiling lamp starts to blink when I lock the doors from the inside. In addition, after I get out of my car, I lock the doors from the control, but it opens again. When I lock it to 2, it gets better .... And even if the right door is open, the vehicle icon does not appear because the door is open on the road computer. How can I fix these problems myself? Thank you in advance ...
08.05.2020 16:58 # 2
senol73
My teacher had more or less the same problem. The driver's door was giving me the same warning.
I removed the driver's door side. The white foam was adhered to the foam with the melting silicone. The door could not close because it pushed the handle. After cleaning it, it did not do anything again. It could be something close to you. / div>
It was the same problem with my friend but his could only fix it after replacing the com2000 card.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 3
dukenukem82
If the lock is faulty, it will take 40, and 60-80 to be released, and 120-140 to the new one.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 4
cgty86
If the lock does not change, it gives the same fault again for a while. I changed it again.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 5
HLTYLMZ
I had a similar problem. Even though the driver's door opened, the ceiling and under-door lamps did not light up, the trip computer did not show the door open. Then I removed the flooring to see if it was a mechanical problem, but I realized that it wasn't a mechanical problem. I cleaned it with the help of WD40 and a fine art brush it improved.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 6
monur
Please note that I will write the solution for the cheapest line for free !! & nbsp; "LOL" & nbsp; Whichever door you receive the open warning, it The new one for the lock of the door! or two new rounds from the tape that I have just seen, like every cloth, in every auto electrician (to the cylindrical part opposite the door lock) you do not receive this warning again & nbsp; "Wink & nbsp; trial is free & nbsp; & nbsp; The door seems to be a little difficult to open but it relaxes for a week or two.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 7
EErgul
Can't the sensor fail? & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:58 # 8
oozcan42
This problem mostly occurs from door wicks. The problem is solved by changing the wicks. However, I liked Monur's solution more.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 9
monur
Can the [QUOTE = EErgul] sensor fail? & Nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

Sure it may be, but it may not be & nbsp; "Wink" & nbsp; Today's vigilant repairers will change, and someone who does not know changes. There is no sensor there anyway, only a plastic piece is worn over time and the door does not fit that plastic piece. We have the chance to use it for a long time by filling a little in return for it. What is the result of a certain trial that is already defective?
08.05.2020 16:58 # 10
EErgul
[QUOTE = monur] [QUOTE = EErgul] sensor can't be malfunctioned? & Nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

Sure, but it may not be & nbsp; "Wink" & nbsp; Today's vigilant repairers will change and someone who does not know changes. There is no sensor there anyway, only a plastic piece is worn over time and the door does not fit that plastic piece. We have the chance to use it for a long time by filling a little bit of money in return. What is the result of a certain trial that is already defective?
[/ QUOTE]
the same problem started with me. I do not know if I am giving the door open warning because I do not have an information screen, but when I lock the car it opens itself again. he does what he does when he tries to lock with the door open. & nbsp; But if my door was not closing, the ceiling lamp would flash when I left. I hope there is no malfunction in the lock system. If there is a malfunction in the lock system, it doesn't lock.
When I examined today, the method you mentioned on the vehicle made sense. I will try tomorrow. this band event can even make the door closer healthier :)
08.05.2020 16:58 # 11
blazes06
I tried cıxxxxxx tape event ... I walked 2 rounds, the door was not locked, I removed one tour, the busefer was okay, I went 2 km, went smoothly, back to the hole, burned door open warning ... do you know any other alternatives?
08.05.2020 16:58 # 12
dukenukem82
I wrote above go to the organized industry or get the sensor done. I was getting up from my bed in the winter to stop the alarm. She was opening herself night and night I was knocking on the door. :)
08.05.2020 16:58 # 13
fevzitopal
206 says the door is open (left dor open), the doors are not locked from the remote control, but the doors are opened from the remote, I could not find a solution.
& nbsp; I checked the lock. I can solve it,
where is the central lock brain in the car.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”