Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Door Lock Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:26 # 1
Saleeh
Hello. We were going to my friend's school recently and I told him to drive the car and he got behind the wheel. We arrived at the school, got out of the car and pressed the lock button on the remote just as it would close the doors. Now, when I lock the doors with the remote, the driver's side is not locked. I have to lock it with the key. I wanted to consult you before I went to the service. Is there a practical way to solve this?
Greetings
08.05.2020 15:26 # 2
Guests
Probably there is a problem in the lock or a problem in the door socket.
When all the doors are locked, does it hurt at the sofor door when you press the control?
When all the doors are open, do they all lock when they lock with the key from the sofor door?
08.05.2020 15:26 # 3
Saleeh
When all the doors are locked, when I press the control, other doors open except for the driver's side. When I want to lock it in the same way when it is open, the ones outside the driver's door are locked.
When I lock with a key when all the doors are open, all the doors are locked. I couldn't conceal my mind :)
08.05.2020 15:26 # 4
Guests
As far as I understand, there is no problem with the connection of the sofor door lock with the other lock. because when he locks it with the key, it works on the others. But the control door does not work.
At this point, the center of the door of the driver's door is the broken engine. Because the center does not work with the hair. I can't cut the lock structure, but if my car is like the engine part with the lock, it will be necessary to change completely ...
or if there is a sword in your environment, you can look at it.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 5
Saleeh
I will show it to the bio tomorrow. I just realized that the key doesn't open or close the other doors. So now the left front door is not connected with the other doors. let's see what will happen :)
08.05.2020 15:26 # 6
Guests
If this is the case, I thought I should look at the door socket. I couldn't remember how the doorman of the 206's was. But if there is an additional installation, maybe there may be a contact problem. If not, the central locking engine may have failed
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”